PDA

View Full Version : F.r.i.e.n.d.s

CountryWolf07
04-30-2004, 06:08 PM
*wipes tear*

gotta say... some parts did make me laugh and smile, but while I was crying.. like.. how Rachel and Monica talked like they didn't make sense.. how Joey was gonna jump over the balcony.. how Chandler did the "Pfffft" sound..

I'm gonna be SO depressed!! I'll be a lot worse while I watch the finale..

So..

What's your favorite episode(s) and why?

My favorite episode is TOW (The One With) Vegas, because it is such a hilarious episode! Ross and Rachel getting drunk and got married, Joey in his Glaidator outfit, his "twin hands", Phoebe and Joey's drive home to NY in her grandmother's cab, Monica and Chandler's anniversary & the "signs" of if they should get married or not.. That's in Season 5.

Also, I love TOW The Football, loved how Monica was so competitive and Ross being the jealous one. The slow-motion is FUNNY! "Let's get ready to RUUUUUUUUUUUUUMBLE!"

G.P.girl
04-30-2004, 08:54 PM
noooooo! i don't want it to be over!!!! WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa:(

Cincy'sMom
05-01-2004, 06:45 AM
I am going to miss the show. It started when I was in college and became a Thursday night ritual...brownies, Friends, Seinfeld (at the time ) and ER. Even after gratuting, it still is a show we always watch...the only night i always watch TV and tape if I won't be home.

I'm not sure if I have a favorite episode.

Katiesmom
05-01-2004, 08:06 AM
I loved them all:)

I'm really gonna hate to see them go....This is my favorite show of all.....

I could start crying knowing that the gang is leaving:(

primabella
05-01-2004, 08:26 AM
I love the show and it's pretty sad it's going to be over. :( Although I have to admit I haven't seen a new episode in such a long time so I don't even know what's really going on. :o

I don't know if I have a favorite episode...they all made me laugh out loud. :D