PDA

View Full Version : My sons kissing fishes....

Katiesmom
04-30-2004, 09:17 AM
Passed away...he had them a whole 2 weeks.....poor fishys...I told him that I would go buy him a beta.....I never have any luck with fish but I'm trying and I hope when we get this beta that he/she will last:( :)

Just thought I would share:)

4 Dog Mother
04-30-2004, 09:35 AM
Hehe, I thought I was going to see your sons kissing fishes. Too funny! It's okay, I am not usually so brain dead - no comments from my girls, please!

4 Dog Mother
04-30-2004, 09:38 AM
Oh, I am sorry, tell your son, I am sorry his fish died. Amy had one who lived a long time but the other one died I think fairly early on. I am not sure which fish are the most hardy. My dad always had a lot of guppies especially the fan tail ones. I have never gotten into fish much except gold fish. There are really some pretty gold fish you can get - and I must truly be brain dead because their names are not coming to me.

Katiesmom
04-30-2004, 12:58 PM
LMAO...no my son wasn't kissing any fishes:D

Well I just went and bought Christopher (my son) a beta we named him red because hes red;)

I hope this one last a little longer but who knows:)

aly
04-30-2004, 01:19 PM
I'm sorry for your loss :( Did you get their water tested to be sure nothing was wrong with it?

I hope the Betta lives a long, healthy life.

Originally posted by 4 Dog Mother
It's okay, I am not usually so brain dead

What about the time you almost burnt down your daughter's house with a toothpick??? Hehe :D

Katiesmom
04-30-2004, 01:24 PM
No, I didn't think of that because my sister bought her son some of the same fish and they both died around the same time my sons did and we got them the same day but if this beta dies then I am gonna have the water checked..thanks for that piece of advice:D

4 Dog Mother
04-30-2004, 01:38 PM
What about the time you almost burnt down your daughter's house with a toothpick??? Hehe

Aly, did you not read the part of
no comments from my girls, please!

Since you are the same age as my daughters, I now claim you and Staci (who also could tell of some of my brain dead moments) as included in "my girls", so please don't share any more of those "moments".

DogLover9501
04-30-2004, 02:59 PM
Aww Im sorry his fish died :(

I had a beautiful blue-ish/purple-ish Beta named Olivia! I had her just living in a medium/large fish bowl for about 3 and a half years!!! She recently died however :( But it was the longest time I had ever owned my own fish, especially in a bowl.