PDA

View Full Version : Who dunnit??? We need YOUR help!!!

sirrahbed
04-30-2004, 09:04 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: Has Corkscrew been framed??? Would his Meowmie DO this deed?

Here is the story: Corkscrew has been accused of chewing flipflops!!

Here is the suspect.
http://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v68/uabassoon/IM001912.jpg

Here is the evidence:
http://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v68/uabassoon/IM001915.jpg

Commentary by a friend:

I think you chewed up your own shoes and just want us to think it was that precious angel

Here is your chance to help!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-30-2004, 09:07 AM
Tibby sure does seem "quiet and out of sight" during this whole blaming game and investigation...... hmmmmmmm

catcrazylady
04-30-2004, 09:11 AM
I originally blamed Corkscrews meowmie but that was before I was reminded of Dudley the Duck! I'm starting to rethink this whole thing. Dudley does have a past record, you know. We have seen his mug shots and he just has that shifty look in his eye. I think Dudley did it! I just hope he doesn't make it to my house!!
:eek: :eek: http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/eek.gif

catnapper
04-30-2004, 09:13 AM
Well, Allen and Pouncer were quick to determine it was Dudley the Duck... but lets see what everyone else believes!

aly
04-30-2004, 09:37 AM
I think meowmie did it!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-30-2004, 10:30 AM
I agree with Sara that Tibby is the "unknown" in this case. No one has even suspected her as yet, so it's highly possible should could be getting away with the perfect crime - and framing her brother in the act! :eek:

Of course I find it hard to believe that a kitty as adorable as Tibby would do something like that, but Dudley the Duck is adorable too......

Twink
04-30-2004, 11:54 AM
Ahem, I believe I can shed some light on this subject.

A few minutes of seal-torture, involving loft-tossing that "accidentially" fell a bit short and resulted in a certain seal getting his head smacked against a wall several times, revealed some shocking secrets from the Stuffed Underground.

Dudley the Duck is a crime lord!! :eek: He runs a shadow organization of disgruntled (but highly trained) stuffed animals who are bitter at the attention lavished upon kitties. They also do not appreciate the drool that they are subjected to by these same kitties. Be on your guard! There is a stuffed operative in almost every kitty-keeping household! Their goal is to make us think that our sweet angel darlings are unbearably naw-tee. Why, just the other night I heard a CRASH in the other room, and went in to see what had happened. I found a lamp and a telephone lying on the floor (when they ought to have been on the dresser), and a very sweet and OBVIOUSLY innocent Barliman batting his eyelashes at me. Further inspection revealed a small stuffed unicorn sitting suspisciously close the the scene of the crime. Ricky "The Horn" Pointyhead, as I discovered his name to be, has suffered some indignities at the paws of the household kitties. I must obtain further proof before prosecuting, but Pointyhead is being held for questioning. A break in the case just might lead to the apprehension of Dudley "The Boss" Duck.

:D

catcrazylady
04-30-2004, 11:59 AM
ROFLMAO!!!! Twink you may be on to something!!

RedHedd
04-30-2004, 01:15 PM
OMG! I'm ROTFLMAO. Barli has now glommed onto a stuffed unicorn? :rolleyes: Rizzo with his seals and Barli with his unicorn .... you have quite a pair there! :D

Twink
04-30-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by RedHedd
OMG! I'm ROTFLMAO. Barli has now glommed onto a stuffed unicorn? :rolleyes: Rizzo with his seals and Barli with his unicorn .... you have quite a pair there! :D

;) Well, no, but I have my hopes. Barli's only sniffed around the unicorn once that I saw. It was one of Rizzo's early "victims" (before he narrowed down to arctic critters). We hid it b/c it's a beanie, and we thought he might break it open. But it's in Barli's room now. I mean, MY room. Our room. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

RedHedd
04-30-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Twink
;) Sheesh. :rolleyes: Sheesh is COTD today! :p

Twink
04-30-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by RedHedd
Sheesh is COTD today! :p

By golly, he is! ;) I saw that this morning and thought: "Gosh, what a great name for a cat! Why didn't I think of that?"

carole
04-30-2004, 03:42 PM
Fancy trying to blame a poor innocent kitty, WHO ME? with a cute face like that, we have to be wrong.!!!

catnapper
04-30-2004, 05:16 PM
I'm shocked that Nicki's favorite stuffed animal is a crime Lord!!!! Whnat does that say for Miss Nicki? Is she in on it? Did she recruit him in her fight against the feline presence in this house? Goodness knows whats going on! She also has a favorite moose (he has no name that I'm aware) is he in on it too? Any mention of a moose?

Twink
05-03-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
I'm shocked that Nicki's favorite stuffed animal is a crime Lord!!!! Whnat does that say for Miss Nicki? Is she in on it? Did she recruit him in her fight against the feline presence in this house? Goodness knows whats going on! She also has a favorite moose (he has no name that I'm aware) is he in on it too? Any mention of a moose?

Oh, goodness, no, Miss Nicki would never be involved in such heinous schemes! Of course, her exasperation with the felines might have influenced The Boss' attitude, but Nicki is not to be blamed for the overreacting of her duck!

A moose, eh? Now that you mention it, Sauxus did whimper something about "the Canadian Terror".....

Uabassoon
05-03-2004, 02:12 PM
Hi! this is Corkscrew. I would like to thank everyone who believes that I am innocent. How dare my meowmie try to accuse me of chewing her sandals. Why would I want to do a thing like that? That's just gross! So please continue to speak up for my innocence!

ramanth
05-03-2004, 02:13 PM
I think Laura took a pencil tip to her flip flops. ;) :D

sirrahbed
05-03-2004, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Corkscrew
Hi! this is Corkscrew. I would like to thank everyone who believes that I am innocent. How dare my meowmie try to accuse me of chewing her sandals. Why would I want to do a thing like that? That's just gross! So please continue to speak up for my innocence!
Hey Corkscrew-This is the Sirrah kitties. We put this another place but we'll put it here real quick, too!!! We know you are innocent! Don't worry! Meowmie got you a lawyer and everything!! Here is that other thing Meowmie wrote up!...
Must I remind everyone of Corkscrew's impeccable reputation? Why, he was chosen as one of our very own Cat of the Day (http://catoftheday.com/archive/2003/November/26.html) celebrities! This is not an honor bestowed on just any cat! No! Only the "creme de la creme"!
Look at this animal - take a good look - do you see a kitty capable of doing the malicious deeds of which he is accused?
http://catoftheday.com/archive/2003/November/26.jpg
May it never, never be!:eek: :o

Love, Dylan, Emily and Eliot

sirrahbed
05-03-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by ramanth
I think Laura took a pencil tip to her flip flops. ;) :D

Or toothpicks....a fork....guitar picks...meat skewers....nail file...I am SURE all the evidence is easily located at the house!!

Don Juan's mom
05-03-2004, 05:33 PM
After a careful examination of the evidence honed by over a decade of watching "Law and Order," I've made my finding:

Mice. Definitely mice.

Of course, if we were playing by Hitchcock rules, Corkscrew would then have to elude the police while hunting down the REAL criminal(s).

Liz

NoahsMommy
05-04-2004, 01:28 AM
I'm with Aly, I think meowmie did it...

Orangies do not nibble shoes, they are PERFECT in every way. ;)