PDA

View Full Version : I would like to introduce you to-

SandraDee
04-30-2004, 05:59 AM
I am new to this website. I posted a memorial to my beautiful collie Jasmine, who died yesterday. You were all so kind and understanding that I thought I might stick around for awhile. I have three other dogs left at home that I would like to introduce everyone to. A golden retriever named Sandy, and two puppies that we brought home this past November. Teddy Bear and Daisy Mae. They are Bichon/Shihtzu crosses and are keeping me very busy.
This picture of Sandy and Daisy is one of my favourites.
The other picture is of my Teddy Bear. Don't you think his name suits him?
Poor Sandy seems to be lost without Jazzy. It was heartbreaking to watch her yesterday. I think dogs feel loss as much as humans do.
Thanks again, everyone.
SandraDee

SandraDee
04-30-2004, 06:11 AM
for some reason when I post pictures, it never works the first time. I'll try again. Sorry Folks.:o

Cookiebaker
04-30-2004, 06:44 AM
Welcome to Pettalk, SandraDee! I hope you enjoy it around here, and I am looking forward to pictures of your pups.

I am so sorry for your loss. Jasmine, play hard at the Rainbow Bridge, and watch over your family.

:(

SandraDee
04-30-2004, 06:52 AM
hope it works this time

anna_66
04-30-2004, 07:36 AM
I sure hope you can get the pictures on here soon!

4 Dog Mother
04-30-2004, 09:05 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Waiting on those pictures......

Holly's mom
04-30-2004, 10:01 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! You will love it here. So sorry to hear about the passing of Jasmine. It's always hard to lose a beloved pet, the years go by too fast.

Can't wait to see your pictures. :)

Logan
04-30-2004, 11:04 AM
If need some help posting your pictures and just can't figure it out, feel free to email them to me, and I'll try and post them for you. It is a bit complicated when you haven't done it before. My email address is: [email protected] .

Logan

My Peanuts
04-30-2004, 12:57 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I'm Diana and I'm 23 years old. I have a Pug named Sylvia & a Jack Russell mix named Harley. We haven't had either one for a year yet. I also have two cockatiels, Alex & Danny and four fish (three African Cichlids and a Pleco).

You will LOVE this board. It's hard not to get wrapped up in everyone's lives :)

RobiLee
05-01-2004, 06:18 AM
A Great Big Welcome to Pet Talk! I can't wait to hear more stories about your furkids and see some pictures also. I'm so sorry about the loss of your sweet Jasmine. All of us here at Pet Talk know how hard it can be.

My name is Robin and I have a one year old akita, Katie and a 17 week old siberian husky, Tori. We can't wait to get to know you and your gang.

Robin :)

SandraDee
05-01-2004, 06:28 AM
I had computer problems yesterday, so hopefully this will work today.
Thank you all for the big, warm welcome. I am looking forward to getting to know you all.:)

cloverfdx
05-01-2004, 09:10 AM
Hi and welcome to Pet Talk :)

I am so sorry about the loss of your Jasmine. :(

My name is Rhiannon and i am owned by 4 dogs and a cat. Clover the Rotti X, Penny the JRT x, Theodore the Chihuahua and most recently Elvis the Border Collie pup. And Miss Yumi the domestic tabby cat. I hope you enjoy your time at Pet Talk.

SandraDee
05-01-2004, 09:29 AM
I'm glad to see the picture came through, I'm still having computer problems, so I'm typing this with my son's laptop. I'll try to post more pictures after we get my own computer back on track. Sorry about that everyone! Thanks for the condolences! Even though you know their days are numbered when they reach that age, it still is hard to say goodbye.

RobiLee
05-01-2004, 11:12 AM
SandraDee, they are so cute. Great picture. Can't wait to see more.

Robin :)

ramanth
05-03-2004, 08:50 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! :D

The picture you posted was so cute. Looking foward to seeing mroe. :)

captain
05-04-2004, 01:56 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk ..............

and for sharing your great pic with us.!!

If you need a hand posting, just give us a shout. We are all happy to help!! :)

dukedogsmom
05-04-2004, 06:39 AM
Welcome! So sorry to hear about Jasmine. It's very hard to lose a furkid. At least you have more to help you :) And they are very cute! We'll look forward to more pics in the future. In my signature is my horse Flair. He either turned 20 on the 3rd or tomorrow. Can't remember which. And, I've attached another sig of my dog Duke. He just turned 11 back in April. Hope you like it here.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/bluepawsig.jpg