PDA

View Full Version : "Tuffy" and friend.........

QueenScoopalot
04-29-2004, 09:36 PM
These two babies I rescued a week ago. The tiny guy is "Tuffy" full of spit and vinegar, the sealpoint boy is much older, and much mellower...go figure?? Nhttp://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/SiameseandTuffy.jpg Siamese boy needs a name...suggestions wanted! :)

Sirrahsim
04-29-2004, 09:43 PM
hmmmm they are adorable!! I love the lil' tabby. :):)
let's see
Cookie
Taz
Ginger
Gadget
Gizmo
Teddy
that's all I can come up with right now, I'm not feeling too creative this afternoon
:D

QueenScoopalot
04-29-2004, 09:50 PM
I read an article in "Catnip Newsletter" a while back. They did a study about kittens born feral. Ones sired by really feral fathers (granted they had no idea who daddy cat was), but the ones sired by very feral daddys tended to be quite hard to socialize, and ones sired by human friendly ones are much easier to tame. Well, I know exactly who siamese boy's papa is! A large gorgeous tom cat that was injured several weeks back, no doubt a cat fight. I first heard about this gang through a call through the grapevine about a "pregnant injured cat". Injured yes, pregnant, no.:rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:

catcrazylady
04-30-2004, 05:36 AM
They are gorgeous!!! That little tabby is adorable and the big guy is as handsome as they come!

lizzielou742
04-30-2004, 08:00 AM
Well, my boyfriend's sister has a Siamese boy named Simon. Easy but cute. My dad had a cat named Mushka once. I loved that cat. I also like Mackie and Fitzie. I like wierd names - as demonstrated by my cat Tito and my fish Swimmy, He-Man and She-Ra.

catmandu
04-30-2004, 09:09 AM
That is so wonderful , that those tweo little Cats , are safe , and that they have each other , for company! And the Siamese , could be Charles, and The Tabby , George! Just an idea!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-30-2004, 09:53 AM
How 'bout choco, short for chocolate (pronounced shocolaate, like the movie)? Whatever his name will be, he's beautiful and I don't think you'll have him on your hands for long.

Tuffy is sooo adorable. I love it when they are little spitfires. :D

QueenScoopalot
04-30-2004, 10:05 AM
I was thinking about Maxwell, or Wyatt for the siamese boy. Tuffy is one tough cookie lol!:rolleyes:

Ally Cat's Mommy
04-30-2004, 12:09 PM
They are gorgeous - thank goodness you rescued them!!!

How about Dooley - it means "Brown Hero"

trayi52
04-30-2004, 12:10 PM
They are both so cute, I can't think of any names though. I think I am done used up on names and draw blanks when I try to think up names anymore. I usually count on the grandchildren to name my babies.

I love that sealpoint, he really is beautiful.

Willie:)

RedHedd
04-30-2004, 01:13 PM
They are both so cute. I love the chocolate mask on the Siamese guy. Perhaps Tonto for a name? I usually rely on the cat's purrsonality to inspire the naming process