PDA

View Full Version : I made it home!

Laura's Babies
04-29-2004, 05:43 PM
Am off the boat and back in PT Land! YEAAAAA! Trying to catch up on what I missed while I was gone and have eye overload trying to look at everything........especially the PICTURES!! Got to see all the new pic's!!

I will have some new ones to post soon. My neighbors cat had 5 kittens, just have their eyes open and I am charging the batteries now for my camera so I can get baby pictures! Photo shoot coming soon!!

Amy and Giz have GROWN! Giz has gotten simply beautiful!! She is filling out, her face is getting prettier and prettier. Amy looks like she has grown like a weed and her condition has not gotten any better, or any worse. I didn't have the heart to bring Chester home today, he is just SO happy and content at "Rie-Rie's". She was feeding her # 1 grandbaby when I got there and Chester was also in her lap with the baby. He just looked so contented! But I sure missed them while I was gone, that is the hardest part of my job...leaving my babies.

Still catching up reading the posts and looking at the pictures.. I am SO happy for CCL having Magoo now..Congratulations Girl... Going to get started sewing soon as I get settled in.. More blankets for shelters!! My vet is building a new REAL big office and I want to make him some for his new office but CCL's shelter comes first!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-29-2004, 08:14 PM
Welcome home!! Glad you made it back ok and looking forward to new pics of your crew and the new babies next door! :D

krazyaboutkatz
04-29-2004, 11:46 PM
Welcome back!:) I look forward to reading your posts and seeing new pictures of your furkids and neighbors kittens too.:)

catcrazylady
04-30-2004, 06:18 AM
YIPPPEEEE!!!! Your home safe and sound!!! It's been a busy month so you will go crazy trying to catch up on everything! Good luck.
Glad your back and looking forward to new pictures of your adorable babies!!!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

sirrahbed
04-30-2004, 07:30 AM
Welcome back Laura!!!

catmandu
04-30-2004, 09:12 AM
WELCOME HOME!!! and we bet that your Cats , were SO Glad to see YOU!!!!

catnapper
04-30-2004, 09:15 AM
Welcome back home to PT land!!!!!

Twink
04-30-2004, 11:36 AM
Welcome back!!!! :D

catlover4ever
04-30-2004, 11:47 AM
Welcome home, we missed you!!!!

RedHedd
04-30-2004, 11:50 AM
Welcome back! Can't wait for the new pics!

Ally Cat's Mommy
04-30-2004, 01:59 PM
Welcome back!! It has been a very eventful month, and you have LOTS to catch up on!!!