PDA

View Full Version : omg this cant be happening!

green_chameleon_girl
04-29-2004, 03:01 PM
Rex turned out to be a girl last week. Not only that but she was eggbound, we rushed her in to the vets to see what was wrong and it was to late. She was sick for a week and we called the vet, sorry I couldent keep you updated:( Today sadly and so young, Rex passed away:( and I cant stop crying. One of the eggs exploded inside of her and she passed away from toxic shock syndrome. I cant think or stop crying I miss Rex so much!

R.I.P Rex I will love you for ever you are my baby.:( :( :( Im so sorry:(

Denyce
04-29-2004, 03:03 PM
I am so sorry....how heartbreaking. RIP Rex...you were well loved.

Denyce

trayi52
04-29-2004, 03:05 PM
Oh no, Heather! Not Rex! I am so sorry to hear this. Poor, poor Rex. I really hate this, I know how much you cared for Rex, and you took such good care of him too.

Rest in peace, Rex and Godspeed to rainbow bridge.

Willie:(

wolfie
04-29-2004, 03:05 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry!! :( Poor Rex. :(

popcornbird
04-29-2004, 03:07 PM
Oh no! :(:( I'm so sorry to hear this. You gave Rex all the love in the world during her short life, and I'm sure she is grateful for that. {{{hugs}}}

RIP Rex :(

ChrisH
04-29-2004, 03:32 PM
I am so sorry. :(

Rest in Peace Dear Rex.

{{Hugs}}
Chris

Karen
04-29-2004, 03:38 PM
Poor Rexie girl, so sad. Her brief life was lived with love, better than many animals in this world. Sun nicely in the green field of the Rainbow Bridge, sweet Rex!

Uabassoon
04-29-2004, 03:39 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Rex :( I know you loved Rex so much and this must be very hard on you. Have fun playing at the RB bridge Rex.

My Peanuts
04-29-2004, 04:13 PM
RIP Rex :(

This probably won't make you feel any better, but I had two veiled chameleons about 2 years ago. Frank and Louie. Louie got sick and before I knew what to do with him he passed away. Frank lived about a year longer, but one day he got really sick and stopped eating. I took him to the vet and they gave me antibiotics. Every morning I would give Frank a shot in his tiny little arm and try to force feed him smashed crickets mixed with water. I also soaked him in water too, because I was told by the vet that it would help. I did all that for about a week, but Frankie still wasn't eating and he was getting a lot worse. Finally, I couldn't watch all this anymore and I didn't want to put him through it so I took him in to have him put down. The vet told me that when these kind of animals show signs of being in pain or sick that it is usually too late. They hold in their sicknesses. I know how you feel. I cried when both Frank and Louie died. :( Both were pretty young too.

bluekat
04-29-2004, 04:32 PM
Awwww Heather, I'm so sorry to hear that:(:(:( Poor Rex, but I'm sure she's had a happy life. I know how much you cared for her and everything.

RIP Rex:(

AmberLee
04-29-2004, 07:12 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss.

Frolick (sun?) happily at the Rainbow Bridge, sweet Rex.

G.P.girl
04-29-2004, 07:15 PM
noooooooo! not rex! :( :( :( :( {{{hugs}}}}} we love you Rexy baby! :(

slleipnir
04-29-2004, 07:33 PM
Aww :( I'm so sorry to hear about Rex :( It's so hard to lose something you care about so much :( You gave her a great life though.

RIP Rex

Kater
04-29-2004, 07:43 PM
Wow, this is such sad news. I'm so sorry. :(
RIP beautiful Rex. You will be greatly missed. :(

primabella
04-29-2004, 07:47 PM
I am so sorry about Rex's passing. :( I am sure you made her happy during her time with you. RIP and have fun at the RB Rex. :(

ChiRen
04-29-2004, 08:20 PM
Oh no! I'm so sorry. :(

green_chameleon_girl
04-29-2004, 08:57 PM
Thanks guys:(

I buried Rex and gave her a funeral:( my mom felt so sorry for me, and she took me shopping. I was so upset I dident want to go, but I did anyways. Kelsey(Tweety_pie) and my mom kept going to look at the hamsters and stuff, but I dident want to so I looked the budgies and birds. We left the pet store and went shoppping and it took my mind of Rex a little bit, but I miss her dearly. On the way home my mom told me she needed to stop at petsmart for some dog food. I saw the baby chameleons and almost cried. I took a big breath and walked over to the dogs that were in training. When it was time to leave my mom had more than dog food, but I thought nothing of it. On the way home she handed me a little white box and I opened it and out popped the sweetest little hamster I have ever seen:) I was so thrilled, but im still grieving over Rex:(. I will get some pictures of my new addition. His name is Buttons:)

lovemyshiba
04-29-2004, 09:13 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Rex:(

Play hard at the Rainbow Bridge, dear Rex.

G.P.girl
04-29-2004, 11:55 PM
hi, buttons. i bet you're really cute.

i'm going to mourn dear this weekend....starting tomorrow i'm wearing all black.

Dogz
04-30-2004, 07:25 AM
Oh no. :(

I am so sorry.

RIP Rex.

Katiesmom
04-30-2004, 09:14 AM
How sad:( R.I.P REX!!!!

Sorry for your loss:(

green_chameleon_girl
04-30-2004, 03:16 PM
Thanks everyone I can always rely on you guys for making me feel better. You are all so nice!! Its like having asecond family and I appreciate that:)

Shannon I think Rex would like it better if you wore green in honor of her, thats what im doing. I just miss her so much:(

I went to school today, it was so hard to hold back tears becuase I was supposed to bring her in at the end of this year:(

G.P.girl
04-30-2004, 03:19 PM
ok i'll wear green! i don't have much green though. oh well i 'll wear the same thing all weekend. :(