PDA

View Full Version : Guess who I got to see last saturday??

Tina
04-29-2004, 02:47 PM
Metallica!! My husband and I went to go and see them in concert last Saturday.:cool:

The show was so awesome!! I had a blast!! Especially my husband since he has been wanting to see them for a very long time. I still can't believe we went it just doesn't seem real! The best part they were pretty close to where we live. They were only about 1 hour and 1/2 away in Roanoke,Virginia.

Godsmack was there also for the opening show they were great also!

Well thought I'd share:cool: I'm not sure if there are many Metallica fans here. I just had to tell someone about what a great time I had though.

ChrisH
04-29-2004, 03:41 PM
Tina, that's great! Glad you enjoyed the show. :)

I think Metallica have a quite few Pet Talk fans, if I remember rightly, Nomilyn & her Nathan are.

trayi52
04-29-2004, 04:06 PM
You are so lucky! I love Metallica! I think my favorite is '' The Unforgiven'' and ''Enter Sandman'', I really love their music. They are really good, I bet it was great hearing them in person.

Willie:)

lovemyshiba
04-29-2004, 09:16 PM
That sounds awesome Tina!!!

I'm glad you enjoyed the show.

They have played here a few times, and are supposed to be coming back (maybe in the fall).

Nomilynn
04-29-2004, 09:18 PM
Woohoo! Yup, Nathan and I are hardcore fans. I saw them last year at Summer Sanitarium and I also saw them this year with Godsmack. We got GREAT seats and took some awesome pics. I will have to let Nathan know about this so he can show ya :) Did you get any souvenirs? I got a crew jacket.. it's SOO nice!!! :D

Tina
04-30-2004, 10:25 AM
Oh, yes it was great hearing them live! I'm ready go to see them again:D

We were not allowed to take pictures at the Civic Center though:( We both got a t-shirt and we bought their live cd from the concert we went to, on Metallica's website.

luckies4me
04-30-2004, 02:44 PM
I think they are about the best band to hear live. They just really kick butt! I saw them a few years ago at KROQ's Weenie Roast! :D

Katiesmom
05-01-2004, 09:02 AM
I went to see them a few years back and I have to say they are one of the best bands to see in concert ...yeah they absolutly kick butt....I love metallica:D

cloverfdx
05-01-2004, 11:56 AM
Awesome :D

I love the song enter sandman. Metalicca were my cousins (Dec) favourite band. :(

EssTer
05-01-2004, 12:04 PM
Great!!
Actually I'm not Metallica fun at all, but I'm really happy for you :)