PDA

View Full Version : Here They Are!

K & L
04-29-2004, 11:40 AM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid114/pba79e535ace3d32cc88d0ea2b928a9e7/f8d88995.jpg

Uabassoon
04-29-2004, 11:46 AM
OMG they are so cute! I can't wait to go up there and meet up. I think we are going to take the tuxy home for sure and then the friendlier of the two black ones! Awwww I just can't wait!

prechrswife
04-29-2004, 11:50 AM
Those babies are so cute. They look like miniature versions of our 3 cats, except Chloe is dark gray and white, not a tuxedo!:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-29-2004, 11:51 AM
Awwww....two baby Tubbys and a tuxie.

Uabasson, I think it's so exciting that you're taking two of these kitties! I guess I missed part of the story, but are they going to be living with you and Corkscrew and Tibby?

Uabassoon
04-29-2004, 11:53 AM
are they going to be living with you and Corkscrew and Tibby?

My partner will be taking the two kittens, so they won't be living with me.

Craftlady
04-29-2004, 12:29 PM
Oh My too cute :)

catlover4ever
04-29-2004, 12:57 PM
What beautiful babies they are:o I miss having little ones:rolleyes:

Uabassoon
04-29-2004, 01:13 PM
Are there any more pictures of them? They are too cute!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-29-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Uabassoon
My partner will be taking the two kittens, but who knows. Maybe someday we will all be living together!

Aaahh....I thought I rememered reading something about your partner, but I didn't know if you were actually living together or not - now I know. ;)

But that will be so nice because then when you're at her place, you won't have to feel like you're missing something. I remember before I moved in with Terry and I'd spend the weekend there, it always felt like something was missing because T & P weren't there. Now I don't have those problems. ;)

You'll definitely have to take lots and lots of pics when you bring them home so we can watch them grow up. :D

Uabassoon
04-29-2004, 01:36 PM
You'll definitely have to take lots and lots of pics when you bring them home so we can watch them grow up.

Don't worry, there will be tons of pictures!

K & L
04-29-2004, 02:08 PM
This was all I was able to get last night. The little "spitfire" is the black one on the right. They're still very feral, but coming around a bit. I will try and get some more this evening. They're afraid of EVERYTHING so I haven't wanted to upset them anymore than I have already!

Uabassoon
04-29-2004, 02:09 PM
The little "spitfire" is the black one on the right.

Alexa and I had guess it was the one on the left, we thought he looked like a cute little trouble maker :)

sirrahbed
04-29-2004, 02:14 PM
:D I went back to check out the eyes! The one on the right has wilder eyes!! Go look!!!:eek:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-29-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
:D I went back to check out the eyes! The one on the right has wilder eyes!! Go look!!!:eek:

You're right! But the one on the left does look like a little trouble-maker. I remember that look from many years ago when Tubby was young - make sure the spider plants are up or they will be destroyed! ;) :D

Vermontcat
04-29-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Awwww....two baby Tubbys and a tuxie.

I was thinking they looked like a baby Tubby baby Samantha sandwich!;)
Of course the Samantha tuxy is the creamy filling!:p
They are all so cute!
I can't wait to see more photos of them.:)
I'm happy that two of them (at least) will be going to another Pet Talker's home where we can keep seeing photos of them growing up.
By the way, are they boys or girls? Any names yet?
And if one of the black ones is the "Spitfire" then the tuxy must be an "Angel" like my Samantha.;)

Ally Cat's Mommy
04-29-2004, 02:55 PM
Great pic, and great news that we will be able to see them grom up on PT!!!

catlover4ever
04-29-2004, 02:56 PM
I think I would have to keep the name "Spitfire" for the one that really is the spitfire....at least it would give people ample warning about how fiesty he/she can be;)

K & L
04-29-2004, 03:12 PM
[i]By the way, are they boys or girls? Any names yet?
And if one of the black ones is the "Spitfire" then the tuxy must be an "Angel" like my Samantha.;) [/B]

We can't handle them enough to find out what sex they are! We think the black & white is male and the left black one is male, but we're only guessing! The black & white has been the easiest to touch and handle. The little "spitfire" is gorgeous in person. The hair is long and has a reddish hue to some parts.

We've gone with a fostering agency and will be having some people come over and spending time with them. They also have requirements before they go to their "new" home which is being fixed, tested, and first shots. I do like that requirement though!

ChrisH
04-29-2004, 04:31 PM
Awwwwwwww, so gorgeous!:)

krazyaboutkatz
04-29-2004, 11:17 PM
All 3 of them are cutie pies.:D I'm so glad that we'll be able to watch two of them grow up.
I've always thought that the name Expresso would be a good name for a black cat.:)

catcrazylady
04-30-2004, 05:46 AM
AWWWWWWE! My heart just melted!!! What cuties!!! I'm so glad we will be able to keep up with them as they grow!

Barbara
04-30-2004, 07:57 AM
They are so cute! How nice that they may stay at PT:)

Spitfire sounds gorgeous- everyone knows I have a soft spot for the nawteekitties:D

catmandu
04-30-2004, 09:11 AM
They are so Cute! The Tuxedo , with the Black Dot , is a dead ringer , for Buster , the Rescue , that passed on , way too soon. Thank You for helping the Helpless!