PDA

View Full Version : Leaving for Vacation

catlover4ever
04-29-2004, 08:03 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know not to worry when you see I'm not here for a while....it's just a much needed vacation. I will be peeping in and out today and tomorrow and then after that it is off to PA for a much needed rest.

My mom will be taking care of the furkids so I don't have to worry about if they are in good hands or not. I will be having a talk with all of the furbabies on Saturday letting them know that they have to behave for grammy...because meowmie has ways of finding out if they were naw-tee kitties.

Of course when I come back from vacation it will probally take me about 2 weeks to catch up on everything that happened while I was gone.

Twink
04-29-2004, 08:10 AM
Ahhhhh, vacation. Have FUN!!! :D

sirrahbed
04-29-2004, 08:26 AM
Get a good rest Meg, sounds like you are needing one!!! Ah!!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-29-2004, 09:11 AM
Enjoy! Vacations are always a good thing. :D

Denyce
04-29-2004, 10:27 AM
Ooooohhh...PA is such a nice place to vacation:D :cool: Of course I might be impartial. Where in PA are you coming to? Of course....we are going to VA for vacation this year...I guess it doesnt' matter where you live....sometimes you just have to get away to somewhere different sometimes..

Have a great and relaxing time!

Denyce

catcrazylady
04-29-2004, 10:31 AM
Have a WONDERFUL vacation! We will miss you and look forward to your return. I'm sure the kitties (especially Abner) will have some fun little trick up their paw for Grammy!

catnapper
04-29-2004, 10:40 AM
Heading to our neck of the woods, eh? You must stop by and say his to Jen Luckenbach and I if you're headed our way!!!! Yes, PA has so many fabulous and wonderful things... and right now everything is begining to bloom and its just picture perfect!

Steffi N
04-29-2004, 11:35 AM
Meg, I hope that you have a very enjoyable vacation. :)

catlover4ever
04-29-2004, 02:15 PM
Denyce...please don't laugh but we are heading to the Poconos. When I tell people here that's where we are headed they all laugh...I tell them they don't know what they are missing...a nice, romantic, relaxing vacation.

We honeymooned there 11 years ago (our anniversary is actually the day we leave to come home) and we just really fell in love with the area. It will be a very relaxing vacation for both my husband and myself as we have not taken a vacation in a year and I work at a hospital and we just had a commission come in to inspect the hospital and give it accrediation for three years and I put in way too many hours for my liking to make sure everything was OK in our office.

krazyaboutkatz
04-29-2004, 11:08 PM
Meg, have a safe and fun vacation. :)
I lived in Pa. until I was 8 years old and went on a family vacation to the Poconos two times. I loved it. This was way before they turned it into a honeymoon resort.;)