PDA

View Full Version : neon

Lillycat
04-29-2004, 06:52 AM
what a bright bird you are......truly neon!!! truly loved also!!! congratulations to the potd!!!!

Logan
04-29-2004, 07:19 AM
Oh, Neon, I agree with Lillycat! You are bright and beautiful!!! And what a smart budgie you are!!!! Have fun today, sweetheart, playing with your penguin toys and hopefully eating some mashed potatoes, your favorite!!!! :D Congratulations on being the Pet of the Day!!! :)

popcornbird
04-29-2004, 12:32 PM
If that isn't one the cutest pictures I have ever seen, I don't know what is! What a gorgeous little bird you are Neon! So charming, so little, and so intelligent too! I'm amazed that a little budgie like you has a 25 word vocabulary! WOW! :D Congrats on your special day, bright little birdie. :)

momoffuzzyfaces
04-29-2004, 01:05 PM
Neon
What an adorable bundle of joy you are! Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today!

tatsxxx11
04-29-2004, 01:50 PM
Awww. dear. sweet Neon! What a beautiful, little bird you are! And how precious your expression as you pose proudly beside your penguin pals:D You have a most impressive vocabulary sweetie! How your family must love hearing you talk to them so sweetly! You had big claw prints to fill after the passing of the beloved Mr. Cheepers. And what a fine job you've done, dear Neon, bringing such beauty and joy into their lives! Congratulations to you precious Neon! You're so deserving of our Pet of the Day honors! I hope you're spoiled rotten today sweetheart> mashed potatoes:D