PDA

View Full Version : Please, someone just respond to this

luckies4me
04-28-2004, 08:48 PM
I am crying so bad right now. Can someone just respond to this with anything. Whatever, I don't care. bye

lovemyshiba
Are you ok, Cass?
:(

ChiRen
What's wrong?? :confused::(:confused:

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-28-2004, 08:49 PM
Cass... :( What's wrong? Turn on your AIM and talk to me... xkilledbymusicx... I am here. :(

Dogz
04-28-2004, 08:50 PM
Oh, Cass! :(

What's wrong, hun? We are here for you. Just tell us what's the matter.

{{hugs}}

popcornbird
04-28-2004, 09:04 PM
Oh...:(....What's wrong? Are you ok? I hope all is well. :(

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-28-2004, 09:06 PM
Cass, you need to tell us what's wrong! We can't help if we don't know anything. Is it a family member?

RobiLee
04-28-2004, 09:09 PM
You know we are here whenever you feel like talking.

Robin

Kfamr
04-28-2004, 09:10 PM
:confused: :confused:

GoldenRetrLuver
04-28-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
:confused: :confused:

Ditto. :confused:

Come back and tell us what's the matter, please! :(

Dogz
04-28-2004, 09:21 PM
I am really confused.

:confused:

Please, Cass, come tell us what is wrong. We cannot do anything unless you tell us.
:(

slleipnir
04-28-2004, 09:21 PM
:confused:

captain
04-28-2004, 09:23 PM
Cass,

{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}

Karen
04-28-2004, 09:26 PM
Cass, what's happening? We're here for you ...

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-28-2004, 09:29 PM
I say we just leave her alone. If she wants to come back and tell us what happened, she will. Sitting and begging won't do anything, she's not online. I too am dying to know, but when the time comes, she will tell us.

CountryWolf07
04-28-2004, 09:31 PM
??

Kfamr
04-28-2004, 09:31 PM
Eh, well she asked us to post... anything.

I'm curious but it kind of irks me that she just left us to worry about what's going on..
I just hope everythings okay..

I wonder if it's a pet... :confused: :( :confused:

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-28-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
I'm curious but it kind of irks me that she just left us to worry about what's going on..

I wonder if it's a pet... :confused: :( :confused:

Yeah, I know. *sigh* Time will tell.

petlover
04-28-2004, 09:40 PM
I'm worried...:(

slleipnir
04-28-2004, 09:42 PM
I'm just conserned seeing she posted this then left..I hope it's nothing really serious.. :(

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-28-2004, 09:44 PM
Cass has given me 100% permission to post this. I am talking to her now, she is making dinner.

I won't go into details, but Cass and Dan got into a fight and Dan took Dylan.

Please, PLEASE pray for Cass, Dan and Dylan, and pray they get things worked out. :(

*Hugs* We love you, Cass!

Karen
04-28-2004, 09:44 PM
I called and left a message on their answering machine. Let's all just keep her in our prayers until we hear back from her, okay? No prayer is ever wasted.

captain
04-28-2004, 09:46 PM
Cass,

Prayers for you, Dan and Dylan ............ {{{{{hugs}}}}}

popcornbird
04-28-2004, 09:53 PM
Oh..........:(:(:(.....This just breaks my heart. :( Poor Cass.......poor Dylan. :( I'll be praying hard that everything will turn out alright. Please keep us updated. :(

*hugs*

Dogz
04-28-2004, 10:01 PM
Oh my goodness. :( :(

I feel so bad for Cass.

We are here for you, and we love you!

I am praying for the absolute best.

{{hugs}}

Keep us updated.

trayi52
04-28-2004, 10:07 PM
Prayers for you Cass and Dylan.

Steffi N
04-28-2004, 10:26 PM
Dear Cass, this is very sad. I hope that you and Dan can work things out and be together again with Dylan soon.

{{HUGS}}

CathyBogart
04-28-2004, 10:34 PM
*HUGHUGHUG* :(

Kfamr
04-28-2004, 10:47 PM
Cass wanted me to tell everyone that she cannot update until a little later tonight or tomorrow morning, Dan and Dylan just got home.

Tonya
04-28-2004, 10:49 PM
We're all thinking of you, Cass. I hope all goes well.

luckies4me
04-28-2004, 11:15 PM
Sorry this took so long. I can't say much now but will as soon as I get the opportunity. You guys made me cry from happiness. I love you all!

G.P.girl
04-28-2004, 11:19 PM
{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}:(

shais_mom
04-28-2004, 11:26 PM
prayers and hugs on the way

gini
04-28-2004, 11:42 PM
Cass, I am so sorry that you are having some problems right now.

All of us are here for you and we will be offering prayers that all will calm down - for Dylan's sake and your own.

Keep us posted - you can see that everyone is worried about you.

Fox-Gal
04-29-2004, 02:13 AM
Oh I'm so sorry you are down and things are not going well right now.

I wish there was something I could do or say to make you feel better. I know sometimes things can get ruff and all you want is someone to talk to and listen to you cry. If you need a shoulder, it's here for you. But my prays are that by tomorrow eveything will be fine and what ever happend to upset you so much is over with. Life is full of ups and downs as we all know, but when the downs come, know that you have people that care and want to help you if they can, online and off.

Take care.

stacwase
04-29-2004, 06:06 AM
Is Dylan her child?

How are you doing, Cass?

Pam
04-29-2004, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by stacwase
Is Dylan her child?

How are you doing, Cass?

Yes, he is. I think he is around 3 years old. Cass, we are all hoping and praying that you and Dan can work things out. (((hugs))) Fox-Gal had some excellent advice and I think she speaks for most of us. We are here for you.

catnapper
04-29-2004, 07:00 AM
{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

I'm stepping into this a bit late, but I'm concerned all the same. I hope everything works out well.

lovemyshiba
04-29-2004, 07:38 AM
I fell asleep early last night, and didn't get online at all after saw this post at first.

I'm sorry you're going through a rough time Cass, I hope and pray that everything can be worked out.

I'm hoping to hear good news today, but in the meantime, many hugs for you and Dylan.

anna_66
04-29-2004, 07:52 AM
Just wanted to lend you a little more support and let you know I'm here if you need to talk.
Anna

Katiesmom
04-29-2004, 08:33 AM
I hope everything is alright:( :) Praying as requested:)

ramanth
04-29-2004, 08:42 AM
Hoping everything is all right. *hugs*

luckies4me
04-29-2004, 10:44 AM
OK, I am here now. I finally have the time to post. I didn't want to post while Dan was here as if he found out I did something like this I am sure he would have been upset. I just really wanted someone to talk to, or just someone to write something, anything! I was having a mini breakdown I guess. I thought I was too young for that?!

Anyways, I am fine now. I didn't get hurt or anything. I didn't even know I had replies as for some reason my email wasn't working correctly so I thought no one had even responded since I didn't get an email. Then, I got back online and everyone started IMing me saying how I didn't explain what happened. We got into an argument and Dan took Dylan and went to his moms. For most this would not seem like a big deal, but Dan has left me twice before, once while pregnant with Dylan and once another time. I was really scared he wasn't going to come home last night and I hate being in this house alone and hate being away from Dylan. I just was not having a good day yesterday and instead of Dan trying to make me feel better he just started bitching at me. :( I was crying and just wanted someone to talk to because I was so frustrated. I tried calling my family and the phone was busy and I had run out of calling card minutes. I called the only friend I have here in oregon and her line was busy too. So I just posted. I just needed something to take my mind off it what was happening. Thanks to everyone who responded. I was really scared Dan wasn't going to come back home last night. But as soon as I was getting ready to post a reply they came home.

We sort of ignored the fight and it was pretty awkward at first. So I just hung out with Dylan. I was so upset because I cleaned the whole house yesterday and did all the laundry etc. and planned a nice dinner for all of us, Fettucini Alfredo with chicken and broccoli, and then he left me there to eat alone by myself and took Dylan with him. He goes to his mothers every time we fight, even though he is 29 years old it's the first place he goes because his mom does everything for him! It makes me so mad. The thought was very really to me that he would go there, his mom would say something and he would come home and pack all of his stuff. :( Anytime there is a problem he walks away and doesn't deal with the issue. AND, there was no issue anyway! But he made one. My camera broke yesterday so I am not going to be able to post pictures anymore. I don't have the money to buy another good digital camera at this time. So I was upset about that yesterday and when Dan got home I told him the camera was broken and that I was upset. I know this sounds silly, but this is the only way my father knows my son, is through pictures, and now I can't take any. :( So Dan flipps out and says I am complaining, blah blah blah and gets mad. Instead of telling me something like we could get a new camera in a few months he gets mad at me. It was a simple STUPID little thing. He turns the smallest things into arguments. I am glad he left though because we would have just kept arguing. I told him to not take Dylan, that if he had to cool down then fine but I wanted Dylan to stay here so he could eat dinner. But he took him anyway.

So they came back last night at around 8:30 or so. We ended up talking and everything is fine now. I am just sick of these stupid little things he gets upset at and then doesn't talk about and then leaves everything unresolved. If he had a bad day at work, TELL me, don't yell at me because of it. He really needs to learn this because I don't know how much more of it I can take. He's a super sweet guy, but he can also be very uncaring at times. We try not to argue in front of Dylan. I am glad in a way he took him as he got to go visit family and couldn't see me upset. I don't like him to see me upset. I know every relationship has problems but it feels like hell going through it. :(

Thanks everyone for just replying. I just wanted to talk to someone. Life is not good right now. Having to lose pets, worrying about my family possibly moving to Tennesse instead of here with me, my father, and then my personal family issues things have been down lately. I applied for a job I didn't end of getting etc. It sucks. I am going out on Saturday to look for a job. I just need to go back to work. I am sick and tired of staying in this house everyday and I need to get out at least a couple of times a week. Luckily my friend came over after I reached her and helped me cook dinner and take my mind off of things. The night before she and her bf fought so we were kinda going through the same things. It's nice having someone to just talk to instead of being here all alone. Thanks to everyone for listening and I am sorry I had to post this, but I just needed to vent.

stacwase
04-29-2004, 12:32 PM
I'm glad to hear that you are OK, and that you have your son.

ChiRen
04-29-2004, 01:12 PM
I'm so sorry that you are having a hard time, but it's good to hear that you all are okay.

luckies4me
04-29-2004, 05:21 PM
Thanks! :) I am doing much better today.

captain
04-29-2004, 06:43 PM
Cass,

Thanks for letting us know. We do worry about you, you know:)
Chin up - and always remember, we are here.

AmberLee
04-29-2004, 06:56 PM
Got to this thread late. Glad to hear that things are better.

{{{hugs}}} and will hold you three in my prayers. Good luck -- is it an interview, or not yet to that point?