PDA

View Full Version : This would NEVER work here LOL!

QueenScoopalot
04-28-2004, 04:52 PM
http://www.journalnow.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=WSJ%2FMGArticle%2FWSJ_Columnist Article&c=MGArticle&cid=1031775068107

lute
04-28-2004, 06:27 PM
yeah,not here either! if we leave the house beanie is right on the kitchen table is there's food on it. lol

anna_66
04-28-2004, 06:55 PM
That was a pretty good story:)

I do have to say though, my dogs are very good about not taking my food. I can leave it sit on the end table in the living room and walk away & they won't touch it. They will all follow me wherever it is that I am going and return back to my meal with me. They know if they leave it alone they will get a reward:D

QueenScoopalot
04-28-2004, 07:38 PM
Even if the dogs here were perfect angels (unlikely to happen) the cats knock things off the counters and then who could blame the dogs for eating it? Spencer (the almost one year old) grew tall enough to help himself to cat dishes soaking in the sink. Nawty, nawty boy! He knows it's wrong and is behaving more now. Now if only he would leave the kitchen cabinet stuff alone.:rolleyes: I have to bungee cord them shut as his favorite items are scrub brushes and trash bags. :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:

Kfamr
04-28-2004, 07:41 PM
Simba and Nala will not touch food I put down until I tell them that it's okay. I could place it anywhere.. they don't touch it until I tell them. ;) :D