PDA

View Full Version : Free Scoop Day @ Baskin Robbins :)

AntJan
04-28-2004, 03:43 PM
Hi everyone! Just wanted to let all of you know that tonight every person gets a free scoop at Baskin Robbins between 6pm - 10pm! Woohoo!! Have a wonderful evening!

janet :D

catnapper
04-28-2004, 03:56 PM
Welcome to PT... what a way to start your posts here on PT.... by telling us all that we can get free ice-cream! You'll fit in perfectly here!

Please tell us a bit about yourself and your pets.... I have a dog, Nicki and tow cat, Allen and Pouncer. You can see them in my Signature below.

BitsyNaceyDog
04-28-2004, 04:20 PM
Thank you. Often after church on wednesdays a group goes to BR.

Welcome to pet talk. What kind of pets do you have?

Steffi N
04-28-2004, 04:58 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Jan. Please introduce Nikki and your other pets to us. :)
Thanks for telling us about free scoop day so I can feel good about resisting temptation--this time at least. :)

Uabassoon
04-28-2004, 05:00 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I can't wait to hear about your pets. I'm owned by two kitties, Tibby and Corkscrew.

When I lived in the dorms I loved free scoop day. A large group of us poor college kids would walk to Baskin Robbins and happily wait in line for our free ice cream!

AntJan
04-28-2004, 05:47 PM
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I was going to introduce myself, but still trying to get myself familiar with this Board. I wasn't exactly sure where to post it. I'll do that later tonight, after I get my free scoop, LOL. Yum!

What beautiful signatures I see here on this Board, wow. Thanks so much for being so inviting & friendly.

Fox-Gal
04-29-2004, 02:23 AM
Jan, I told you that everyone here was so inviting & friendly.

I do hope you stick around to get to know everyone, I'm sure you will enjoy it here. I know everyone here would love to see pictures of you beautiful Nikki, she is a cutie. You need to post in Dog general with her pictures, everyone there would love to see her.

RobiLee
04-29-2004, 04:50 AM
Hi Janet! Welcome to Pet Talk!

Oh, I miss our Baskin Robbins! It closed down maybe 3 years ago. I sill miss them. It was close enough for us to walk or take a bike ride over for some ice cream. I never did know why they closed, they always did seem busy. *Sigh*

Welcome...Robin :)

anna_66
04-29-2004, 08:58 AM
http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/Hello01.gif
Welcome to PT!

I wish we had a BR here, I just love their ice cream:D