PDA

View Full Version : New feeding station!

Ally Cat's Mommy
04-28-2004, 12:49 PM
I bought these for Kissy, Dilly and Ginger, the cats who live in my garden:
http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v153/JulieBahrain/AllyandConnor/DSCF4381.jpg

Kissy approves!!

More great news. I released 3 TNRs in my garden last week. I though all three had dissapeared, but over the past few days I have spotted the little ginger one in the garden and under the cars. Today when my son came home from school, he saw Kissy and Ginger lying on one of the garden chairs together! I wasn;t quick enough to get a pic (maybe next time) but I am so pleased he has stuck around, and has made friends with Kissy.

Dilly is being neutered at the moment and will be released next week, so I hope he will not chase Ginger away!!!

Here is a pic of Ginger in his carrier with his Tortie sister - he is such a little scardey-cat!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid110/pee401354dd693d7c2bd4a4d0f651a08a/f91c6b12.jpg

PayItForward
04-28-2004, 12:58 PM
Of Course Kissy approved who wouldn't :D

You are doing a great job looking after your kitties :)

catlover4ever
04-28-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by PayItForward
Of Course Kissy approved who wouldn't :D

You are doing a great job looking after your kitties :)

I agree...you are doing a wonderful job for them!!! Keep up the great work!!!! :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-28-2004, 01:28 PM
Awww...that's great news!! Keep up the good work!!! :D

Barbara
04-28-2004, 03:08 PM
So good that they have a safe spot with food and free drinks:)

catmandu
04-29-2004, 09:02 AM
Plaes sirrahved , Dont quit Pet Talk , over this , as I didnmt mean , for people to get anngry , with one another. And you are right , that it is wrong , to take Someones Cat , but this paw is so bad , that the Cat , cannot put weught , on it , and is in a Home , with an untrained Dog , who , in all probability ,bit him. Some Friends and I are going to rescue , then deny!He will have a better home , where he isnt in Danger! Please stay a Pet Talker!

catmandu
04-29-2004, 09:04 AM
Whops wrong thread!And I have feeders for the Found Cats , as If I am incapacitated , theyn will Eat , and Drink!