PDA

View Full Version : White Coats Tomorrow

Lacey
04-28-2004, 09:09 AM
Well, both of the girls are off to the white coats for a check-up tomorrow afternoon. They both look and act pretty healthy to me, but I've got a couple of minor worries about each one.

Izzy sneezes a lot - much more than she should. And Zelda has been getting upset tummies lately. So I'm not exactly expecting a clean bill of health on either one.

Still, wish us luck!

RedHedd
04-28-2004, 10:50 AM
Good luck tomorrow. Both of my two had a case of the "Sneezles" after Mishi came back from the vet from his ultrasound a few weeks ago. I suspect he picked up something while staying at the vet's office. They both got over it pretty quickly; I just keep them warm and comfortable and gave them extra snuggles. As for the upset tummies, it could be stress or sometimes my two will gobble their food down too fast and just as quickly upchuck it; other times I know it's hairballs, so they each get Petromalt "treats." Mishi loves it; Mitzi hates it.

I hope the sneezing and upchucking are nothing to worry about. Do keep us posted.

Logan
04-28-2004, 01:22 PM
Good luck, tomorrow, Lacey, Izzy and Zelda! Hopefully you will get a good report, but I know how worried we moms can be!!!! :D

Let us know how it goes. :)

Logan

Felicia's Mom
04-28-2004, 01:28 PM
Good luck at the white coats. I'll be anxious to hear the report.

Steffi N
04-28-2004, 04:53 PM
I hope the vet visit goes well tomorrow and that any problems Izzy and Zelda may be having can be cleared up quickly.

krazyaboutkatz
04-28-2004, 11:31 PM
Good luck at the white coats tomorrow. I hope that Izzy and Zelda both get a clean bill of health. Please keep us updated.:)

Lacey
04-29-2004, 03:57 PM
And the word is in!

We're looking at roundworms! And a teeth-cleaning/tooth-pulling for Izzy next week. :(

kimlovescats
04-29-2004, 04:06 PM
Oh well, those two things are not so bad, and can easily be "fixed"..... glad to hear neither of them had anything seriously wrong! ;)