PDA

View Full Version : Why is Boomer sitting in the bathtub?

Sirrahsim
04-28-2004, 04:37 AM
to get at the new toy that Meowmie bought "for him" I walked down to the 100yen store today (like a dollar store in the states) and bought the cutest little stuffed bunny to hold my shower curtains out of the way when we are using the tub. Of course Boomer thought that it was for him, so into the bathtub he went.... luckily for him there was no water in it:rolleyes: :D :D
Here's the cute lil' bunny that he was after:)

http://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v143/sirrahsim/Dsc00534.jpg
I have a picture of him in the tub, but imagestation is being poopy so this will have to do.:)

catlover4ever
04-28-2004, 07:26 AM
Well I have a clear picture in my head of Boomer in the tub.

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-28-2004, 07:39 AM
SILLY BOOMER!!!:D

Can't wait to see the picture of you in the tub silly kitty!!:D

catnapper
04-28-2004, 08:45 AM
Heee...heeee! Silly Boomer! I hope meowmie let you play with it after a while.

I want one of those cute stuffed bunnies! Is a yen approximately the same amount as a dollar?

Pouncer Loves the tub too. Hardly anybody takes a bath in my house (we're shower folk!) And when my youngest daughter takes a bath, he insists on being right there with her to make sure nothing goes awry. ;) And do you know what my daughter does to poor unsuspecting Pouncer? She reaches up as if to pet him, and then pulls him into the tub too! :D Every time... when will he learn? :rolleyes:

catmandu
04-28-2004, 08:54 AM
I think ,ita a Cat Thing , as the Found Cats , especially Roscoe , will sit there , for hours! Odd!

sirrahved
04-28-2004, 08:57 AM
Pickles likes to play in the bathtub. He especially likes it if there is a cap on the floor in there.

Sirrahsim
04-28-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
I want one of those cute stuffed bunnies! Is a yen approximately the same amount as a dollar?
*grin* I know, isn't it adorable:):) 1 yen is worth about 8/10 of a penny, depending on the current exchange rate. 1 whole dollar can buy you about 107 yen right now, though that fluctuates. So 100 yen is *roughly* US$1. I love the 100 yen store over here because most of the stuff is a lot higher quality than the crap you find at American dollar stores:D they have everything from dishes to fake flowers to CD's. It's only about a half hour or so walk from the base, so I go there quite a bit:)

Lol! pulling Pouncer into the tub! I've considered doing that to my Boomer but never actually have :D :D hmmm *evil grin*

ramanth
04-29-2004, 09:20 AM
Silly Boomer! Has he torn down the curtain yet to get the toy? :D