PDA

View Full Version : any single PTers out there?

davidpizzica
04-28-2004, 03:10 AM
Are there single PTers out there or am I in a minority?

jenluckenbach
04-28-2004, 06:11 AM
Are you looking for a date? ;) :D

sorry, could not resist. :):)

joycenalex
04-28-2004, 06:14 AM
nope, i'm single, altho' i'm starting to date. anyone i date needs to like my furries, better yet, love my furries too. now the requirements for me, well, those are ......;)

Aspen and Misty
04-28-2004, 06:28 AM
Single! And hateing it, BLAH, but there are no good animal loving guys in my town so I'll have to keep dreaming........

Ash

Rio and Me
04-28-2004, 06:39 AM
Sadly yes "raise's hand", but looking now for that perfect animal loving freak to join me,lol "must look harder"!!!
nw i got my car i can fenture out of this dump to were the guys are,lol
Ky

Amber
04-28-2004, 07:14 AM
nope, Im single. Im only 14, no need to date. But I have guy friends at school, but we are just friends. Right now, I have my priorities(SP?) on Elvis. trying to gethim trained! :p

lbaker
04-28-2004, 07:36 AM
In a single minority? Hardly. Male minority, perhaps. But the men we have here at PetTalk are all super special guys. The S.O's the women live with are as well. Some of us are "mature".(Meaning over 25?)No comments please from the peanut gallery.. some of the youngsters have taught us a lot with their poise! Well, if you hang onto some of the threads you may wonder about the mature part :rolleyes: It's all about our furkids and warmth and caring that gets us addicted :cool:

slick
04-28-2004, 09:24 AM
**raises hand**

Hello, I'm Vickie, I'm single, I'm 51 going on 35 and I'm proud of it!! I'm very refined **cough cough snort snort**, just ask lbaker.:D :D

Laurie, you calling me a peanut????;) :D

lbaker
04-28-2004, 09:30 AM
edit.. edit... nevermind Slick, we don't even know this guy so I best keep my mouth shut and not say what I was about to. Maybe I'll p.m. you (see how refined we are :rolleyes: ) *snirk*

catnapper
04-28-2004, 10:14 AM
Hey Jen, I see you've already peeked your nose into this post! :rolleyes: Since you have, it is now our PT duty to find this fellow Pennsylvanian a nice girl!

So c'mon we need stats! Age, likes, whether you'll relocate!:D

How are we to marry you off id you don't provide vital information? :p :p

Ok, now that I got that out of my system, I'm married, but wanted to let you know that there's something WONDERFUL about being single. Enjoy it as long as you are single, because the day will come when all the stuff you do now will be a distant memory.;)

gini
04-28-2004, 10:46 AM
David, yes some of us are single and we have a lot of fun on this board.

Although all of us don't snirk or snort - just a few of us.

Stop by Thursdays in the Dog House (it is our cyber bar) and many of us singles hang out there. At first, you might not know what is going on.........but it is a very friendly place and if you don't understand something - we will be happy to explain.

For example - Mario is Tray's monkey - and he causes a lot of problems - but we love him just the same.

And the Lost and Found (aka L & F) - well, you just have to read a bit and you will understand.

How is your knee today?

moosmom
04-28-2004, 10:54 AM
*Also raises hand* I'm Donna and I'm also single. I'm 45 and holding (have been holding for 6 years). I'm the President of the Dateless and Desperate Club. My best friend, Susie, is the Secretary.

Absolute MUST for anyone who wants to go out with me...they absolutely HAVE to love animals, ESPECIALLY cats. Those who don't need not apply.

Any takers out there??? (Hey, I'm not above groveling).

CountryWolf07
04-28-2004, 10:59 AM
Yup.

I'm 19 and single, although I'm seeing a guy.. not sure what may happen..

mruffruff
04-28-2004, 11:24 AM
I'll have to admit to being single too. I'm married to my family of 4 dogs and 7 cats and almost (I said almost!) ready for retirement.

Does anyone really DATE anymore? Everyone I know "is seeing" someone or just meets for dinner. Real dates seem to be passe.

Mary

aly
04-28-2004, 11:28 AM
I'm with someone who I was best friends with for 5 years before we started seeing each other. He loves all my animals and they LOVE him. On days that I can't come home, he gets off work and goes to my house to walk my dogs, feed the cats, and lay in bed with them all!!!!

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/love/malelovies.gif http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/love/1luvu.gif http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/love/heartpump.gif http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/ups/shan/loveeyes.gif http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/love/love.gif

Desert Arabian
04-28-2004, 11:31 AM
Single here.

Although, I have my eyes on someone and they have their eyes on me- we just haven't gone as far as asking each other out yet. Knowing my luck it will never happen. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Ha ha. Oh well, single I shall be then.

ChiRen
04-28-2004, 12:16 PM
Nope...not exactly single here. Well, I'm only 16...so it wouldn't matter anyway. ;):p

I'm happily "involved" with a lovely guy named Zach. :p:D

Rio and Me
04-28-2004, 12:22 PM
hummm isnt it good to know your not the only "singlten" out there,lol,
Theres no rush but it would be nice to find a nice guy to go out with
Ky

RedHedd
04-28-2004, 12:28 PM
Single here in S.F. so you're not alone! I am considering the American Humane Society's new online dating feature for people who love animals. Anyone who's going to be involved with me MUST love animals too.

jenfer
04-28-2004, 01:28 PM
*raise hand...BOTH hands*

me me me me meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Another single here. ;)

isis
04-28-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Amber
nope, Im single. Im only 14, no need to date.

I wish some of these girls down here thought like you. My friend was 10 when she started talking about how she broke up with her boyfriend. She was only 10!:eek:

I'm only twelve. Even if I was older, I wouldn't want to date.

sasvermont
04-28-2004, 01:44 PM
I was married, years ago, no kids, but lots of pets! I am happy just the way it is! I am fine!

SAS

davidpizzica
04-28-2004, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by moosmom
*Also raises hand* I'm Donna and I'm also single. I'm 45 and holding (have been holding for 6 years). I'm the President of the Dateless and Desperate Club. My best friend, Susie, is the Secretary.

Absolute MUST for anyone who wants to go out with me...they absolutely HAVE to love animals, ESPECIALLY cats. Those who don't need not apply.

Any takers out there??? (Hey, I'm not above groveling). I'm 55 going on 39 and are you kidding? I adore cats!

davidpizzica
04-28-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Hey Jen, I see you've already peeked your nose into this post! :rolleyes: Since you have, it is now our PT duty to find this fellow Pennsylvanian a nice girl!

So c'mon we need stats! Age, likes, whether you'll relocate!:D

How are we to marry you off id you don't provide vital information? :p :p

Ok, now that I got that out of my system, I'm married, but wanted to let you know that there's something WONDERFUL about being single. Enjoy it as long as you are single, because the day will come when all the stuff you do now will be a distant memory.;) I'm an old guy at 55, kinda chubby, adores cats, enjoys listening to the oldies, works hard on the golf course!

Kfamr
04-28-2004, 02:04 PM
Single here too.

I don't think I want to date, yet atleast.
I especially don't want to date any of the guys in my school, they're all idiots. :p

popcornbird
04-28-2004, 02:09 PM
Wouldn't it be sooooooo funny if people who met on PT started getting married? :eek: He he he

I'm single too, and hopefully will be for some time. I want to be a little older before I get married. Still kinda young....:p

Kfamr
04-28-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
Wouldn't it be sooooooo funny if people who met on PT started getting married? :eek: He he he

It's happened. :p

Truffles
04-28-2004, 02:22 PM
i'm single and i'm probably the oldest virgin alive LOL.i'm 24 and never dated NEVER.i was too caught up in school to get into dating.anyway i'm single.glad to know i'm not alone in the dating department ;)

marylyn

lbaker
04-28-2004, 02:22 PM
I remember too Kay Ann

Kfamr
04-28-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Truffles
i'm single and i'm probably the oldest virgin alive

That's something to be very proud of. :)

popcornbird
04-28-2004, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
It's happened. :p

Are you serious? :eek: When?

Kfamr
04-28-2004, 02:48 PM
Are you serious? :eek: When?

Yep.. I believe it started before you joined.

They aren't members anymore, but it's Angel and Auggie who got married.

Staci could probably tell you more about it.
;)
She went to the wedding.

ChiRen
04-28-2004, 02:57 PM

;)
She went to the wedding.

That's so wonderful! How sweet!!! :D

popcornbird
04-28-2004, 02:59 PM

;)
She went to the wedding.

That is so cool! I never knew! Wow! Interesting. He he

lbaker
04-28-2004, 03:04 PM
It was the early months of 2002

slleipnir
04-28-2004, 03:21 PM
Ooo, I am T-T

primabella
04-28-2004, 03:23 PM
I remember you guys talking about Angel and Auggie. That's so sweet. :)

Single here too, 16, and not really interested in dating right now. Maybe in college (next year) I'll meet someone who isn't so shallow and immature as they are in my high school. :D

RICHARD
04-28-2004, 04:18 PM
No,

I'm not single......

I have a life partner.....Edward D Katz.
:p ;) :confused: :D :cool:

RedHedd
04-28-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by david p
I'm 55 going on 39 and are you kidding? I adore cats! LOL! 52 here going on 30-something (most days); other days I feel 105! :p Have two very furry children ...

davidpizzica
04-28-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Are you looking for a date? ;) :D

sorry, could not resist. :):) If they LOVE cats maybe!!;) ;)

Miss Meow
04-28-2004, 04:38 PM
Maybe we need a new section called "PT Personals" :D

You are all pet lovers, intelligent, articulate and caring people with great senses of humour. I can see some wedding invitations in the future! :D ;)

bluekat
04-28-2004, 04:50 PM
I'm single too....I'm only 14, so I'm not sure if my parents would even allow me to go out with a guy:(;):p

davidpizzica
04-28-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by bluekat
I'm single too....I'm only 14, so I'm not sure if my parents would even allow me to go out with a guy:(;):p OH bluekat, you have lots of time yet.

isis
04-28-2004, 06:06 PM
Single here too.

I especially don't want to date any of the guys in my school, they're all idiots. :p

Agreed.

catnapper
04-28-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
No,

I'm not single......

I have a life partner.....Edward D Katz.
:p ;) :confused: :D :cool:

Boy, if they're having problems justifying gay marriages, how will they react to an inter-species marriage? :confused: :D :eek:

catnapper
04-28-2004, 06:18 PM
David, I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you. Long distance love an happen... Hubby and I met over the internet and it was a (slightly) long distance relationship... he was an hour and half away. My mom acts like I'm on the other side of the moon! :p :rolleyes:

gini
04-28-2004, 06:44 PM
I totally agree with Richard, cats make the very best partners.

The only problem is that they hog the bed and want breakfast very early in the morning.

I let them hog the bed and do get up early to feed them. It is the least I can do when I get so much back in return.

You have never been snuggled unless you have been snuggled by Rascal - drool and all.

And love bites ...........oh, don't get me started!!:D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-28-2004, 07:37 PM
Single here too.

PRESTON! *cough cough*

*smiles and gives you thumbs up*

lmao

carole
04-28-2004, 07:47 PM
Oh I just love match-making, it appears David there are quite a few mature young ladies on PT, that indeed could be your'e match, David and Donna has a nice ring to it.!!:D

I love the idea of PT personals, that would be fun, (not that I would venture there being a happily married woman,)even has a nice ring to it.:D

davidpizzica
04-28-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Rio and Me
Theres no rush but it would be nice to find a nice guy to go out with
Ky Too bad we live so far apart!

Kfamr
04-28-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl
PRESTON! *cough cough*

*smiles and gives you thumbs up*

lmao

I lack many of his turn ons.. lol.

guster girl
04-28-2004, 09:53 PM
i'm single and i'm probably the oldest virgin alive

Well, he's not anymore, but, I think the oldest virgin I know was 27 when he lost his. It's something to be very proud of! :) I lost mine to my husband (ex now) shortly before we got married... of course, I was only 17. But, even that seemed like a stretch, considering how everyone else around me had been sexually active for years. :(

leslie flenner
04-28-2004, 10:03 PM
I posted a reply and then somehow lost it. Basically what I was asking for is answers to questions already asked of you! Give some basic info and anything you think is important.
Donna would be a great catch- since you seem to have a distance problem, is MI too far away!? One thing that is important- humor. Everyone has a different sense of humor. If you saw my 3 posts on Richard's "thursday" thread- there is an example of what I think is funny. If you don't think it's funny and know what is funny to you, you should be open about that cuz humour can break or make the initial impression people have of each other (and I'm mostly sure that moosmom would find the above noted 3 posts on Richard's thread as funny- but I'm not going to speak for her- just saying I'm pretty sure!

Kfamr
04-28-2004, 10:19 PM
This is so cute. :o :p :D

moosmom
04-28-2004, 10:31 PM
Gee Leslie, thanks for the vote of confidence! *blushes*

Davidp, any chance you can make it to the Findlay Ohio Dog Park gathering on Memorial Weekend? I'll be there with the Mooman and would love to meet you.

I'm full-figured. I love watching golf both on television and in person. I tried to learn the game years ago as a teenager from my Dad, who played up till the day he died, but I almost got a club broken over my head. I turned my interests to rowing and tennis.

I have a great sense of humor, although some people have a tendency to find it a bit dry at times.

I love playing Scrabble online. Playing against a disk really leaves something to be desired. It's boring and there's just no challenge there. I love chatting with my friends on Instant Messaging (both Yahoo and AOL - screenname is MooShoosmom).

I am the mother to 7 furkids, one bald dude (MooShoo - hairless cat, aka Sphynx) and a skin kid named Amy Elizabeth who is 28 and lives on her own in Connecticut.

My one passion is writing. I was a writer for a newspaper in Connecticut before I moved to Michigan in September of 2002. I still freelance though.

BTW, I think that a "Personal" thread would be a great idea!!

Oh yeah, Davidp, do ya think Michigan and PA are too far away??

Kfamr
04-28-2004, 10:32 PM
Ahh! That'd be so neat if David came to the meeting!;) :D

davidpizzica
04-28-2004, 10:45 PM
Gee Leslie, thanks for the vote of confidence! *blushes*

Davidp, any chance you can make it to the Findlay Ohio Dog Park gathering on Memorial Weekend? I'll be there with the Mooman and would love to meet you.

I'm full-figured. I love watching golf both on television and in person. I tried to learn the game years ago as a teenager from my Dad, who played up till the day he died, but I almost got a club broken over my head. I turned my interests to rowing and tennis.

I have a great sense of humor, although some people have a tendency to find it a bit dry at times.

I love playing Scrabble online. Playing against a disk really leaves something to be desired. It's boring and there's just no challenge there. I love chatting with my friends on Instant Messaging (both Yahoo and AOL - screenname is MooShoosmom).

I am the mother to 7 furkids, one bald dude (MooShoo - hairless cat, aka Sphynx) and a skin kid named Amy Elizabeth who is 28 and lives on her own in Connecticut.

My one passion is writing. I was a writer for a newspaper in Connecticut before I moved to Michigan in September of 2002. I still freelance though.

BTW, I think that a "Personal" thread would be a great idea!!

Oh yeah, Davidp, do ya think Michigan and PA are too far away?? What part of Michigan are you from? I don't think it's too far distance. Only problem is that we have OHIO between us! lol lol lol

leslie flenner
04-28-2004, 10:53 PM
Moosmom is asking you a question here- I am assuming you will pm her with an answer? oops, I'm being a but-in-ski but one last mention? she's ok with (ick) golf!!!!! Now THERE'S a find!!! (besides she obviously not illiterate (sp?) ha!- since she plays scrabble!) ok, I'll butt out now!

davidpizzica
04-28-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by leslie flenner
Moosmom is asking you a question here- I am assuming you will pm her with an answer? oops, I'm being a but-in-ski but one last mention? she's ok with (ick) golf!!!!! Now THERE'S a find!!! (besides she obviously not illiterate (sp?) ha!- since she plays scrabble!) ok, I'll butt out now! True, you are a but-in-ski, but a good one. Moosmom seems like a real nice lady and I think I like her!

shais_mom
04-28-2004, 11:32 PM

It's happened before, I was IN the wedding last summer!!!!!
:p

Single - 28 - full time hard working dog/cat momma!!! MUST LOVE MY PETS
;)

shais_mom
04-28-2004, 11:33 PM
i'm single and i'm probably the oldest virgin alive LOL.i'm 24 and never dated NEVER.i was too caught up in school to get into dating.anyway i'm single.glad to know i'm not alone in the dating department ;)

marylyn

Nope I gotcha beat at 28!

shais_mom
04-28-2004, 11:38 PM
I'm full-figured.

LOL

ME TOO!!!
And the more the merrier at the Findlay meeting pets or no!!

shais_mom
04-28-2004, 11:39 PM
Not the best but
..................................... here is the PetTalk wedding...................

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289714329

wolf_Q
04-28-2004, 11:39 PM
I'm almost 20...single..

I don't mind being single and I know I'm still young, but I would like to at least go on a friggin date. :rolleyes:

I'm not adverse to meeting people on the internet but I don't think there's any PT males my age. :p

shais_mom
04-28-2004, 11:47 PM
OH AND btw the couple that met on PetTalk are due to have a baby Boy on 5-29-04!!!

RICHARD
04-29-2004, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by guster girl
Well, he's not anymore, but, I think the oldest virgin I know was 27 when he lost his.

Tell him to check the sofa cushions, I find lost stuff there all the time...:confused:

shais_mom
04-29-2004, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by RICHARD
Tell him to check the sofa cushions, I find lost stuff there all the time...:confused:

ROFLOL!!

Miss Meow
04-29-2004, 12:57 AM
Richard, do we need to matchmake you as well? :) :p ;) :D :eek:

krazyaboutkatz
04-29-2004, 01:01 AM
I'm single and a catmom to 4 male cats. They give me their unconditional love. What more could I want?:)

kitten645
04-29-2004, 01:48 AM
I'm a singleton and loving it. Makes me crazy to see a post that "my hubby won't let me have another one"! LET me do anything?? Not in my vocabulary. :rolleyes: :) But I'm also looking...must have the kids approval without a doubt.
When I was married my then kitty Jersey would wait for my hubby to leave and jump into bed with me. A couple of times he (hub) would come back for keys or whatever and scold me for being in bed with another "guy" LOL He knew the minute the door shut it was snuggle time..LOL ..I think he was in such ecstasy he never heard the door opem again for the "reveal"!!

dukedogsmom
04-29-2004, 06:46 AM
I'll be 40 this year :eek: but, I'm stuck in the mid 20's. I'm single and unless there is an exceptional animal loving man out there, I'll continue to stay single. Also, Duke comes first :D

lbaker
04-29-2004, 10:55 AM
When froggie went a-wooing Miss Mousie, put Miss Mousie on his knee and said "Miss Mousie would you marry me" mmm hmmm, mm hmmmm I do believe the only one that had a problem with it was Miss Mousies' dad (or was it Grand Dad?) But that of course was when folks more or less minded their own business ;)

emily_the_spoiled
04-29-2004, 11:40 AM
I have to admit that I am single and now celebrate anniversaries of my 29th birthday (although I don't want to admit how many anniversies...)

I figure in my three cats I have almost everything any of my previous boyfriends have ever supplied. One snores, one snuggles under the covers and one needs "special" attention to join the rest of us in bed ;) ;)

Maybe if the right person happens to cross my path I would consider getting involved again. But I am enjoying my life, I just finished my Ph.D, started a new job in DC and I am about to buy my first house!!

Rio and Me
04-29-2004, 04:08 PM

Too bad we live so far apart!

Yer and i hate to say it, the rarther big age gap.
I know they say you need your space but come on the other side of the world, i would say a bit to much space,lol
Ky
PS I vote YES to the PT personals

moosmom
04-29-2004, 06:20 PM
Davidp,

I live in Ecorse, Michigan which is just outside Detroit. I'm not sure how far PA is from here. Who CARES if OH is in between us!! ;)

Kfamr
04-29-2004, 06:34 PM
Starting from: Verona, PA
Arriving at: Ecorse, MI
Distance: 280.1 miles
Approximate Travel Time: 4 hours 56 mins

---------

Starting from: Verona, PA
Arriving at: Findlay, OH
Distance: 241.6 miles
Approximate Travel Time: 4 hours 50 mins

;) ;)

guster girl
04-29-2004, 06:42 PM
I'm single now, too! :) Just saw this thread.....

gini
04-29-2004, 06:46 PM
Davidp,

Who CARES if OH is in between us!! ;)

Moosmom - OHIO is his wife!:D

trayi52
04-29-2004, 07:13 PM
I'm married, have been for 34 years come June 27th to the same person. I also have grandchildren.

Willie:D

QueenScoopalot
04-29-2004, 07:38 PM
Yup....ditto on the married part! Shacked up for 12 years, and then made it legal. Going on 15 years come Halloween! Yikes....who's pressing the fast forward button on my life? :eek: :eek: :eek: You should go to the thread about posting your picture....then marriage proposals may come your way. Odd things can happen! ;)

davidpizzica
04-29-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
Yup....ditto on the married part! Shacked up for 12 years, and then made it legal. Going on 15 years come Halloween! Yikes....who's pressing the fast forward button on my life? :eek: :eek: :eek: You should go to the thread about posting your picture....then marriage proposals may come your way. Odd things can happen! ;) I'm trying to find a picture that won't scare too many people!

Karen
04-29-2004, 10:51 PM
I'm trying to find a picture that won't scare too many people!

Come to Pet Talk Findley, Ohio meeting - you can meet lots of Pet Talkers ...

carole
04-29-2004, 11:24 PM
Now come on David don't be shy, there are many women from PT who really want to meet you, if nothing else you will have a great time at the meeting , from what I hear they are always fun.!!:) :D

moosmom
04-30-2004, 02:01 PM
Okay, here goes...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid114/p256e9fbce7aa5050b99f74bf4d523362/f8d4da64.jpg

Okay Davidp, your turn! :rolleyes:

shais_mom
04-30-2004, 02:05 PM
GRRRREAT PIC Donna!!! Quite a catch!

davidpizzica
04-30-2004, 02:13 PM
Okay, here goes...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid114/p256e9fbce7aa5050b99f74bf4d523362/f8d4da64.jpg

Okay Davidp, your turn! :rolleyes: You are a pretty lady! I'll send trayi52 a picture of myself and she can post it. I guess nobody knows what i look like!!

lbaker
04-30-2004, 02:20 PM
And the plot thickens. Stay tuned tomorrow for the next episode of "As the PetTalkers World Turns". ;)

gini
04-30-2004, 02:27 PM
Word has it that I have a wedding dress I could offer.

Lovely picture Donna.

lbaker
04-30-2004, 02:34 PM
OMG Gini, I've heard of cross dressing but are we cross threading :p

slick
04-30-2004, 02:34 PM
David, I think NOT posting a picture is better and much more mysterious. Instead why don't you just drop a few hints....that way we get to use our imaginations. ;)

Work with me here girls.......

gini
04-30-2004, 02:41 PM
You know, I think Slick is on to something here David. Play hard to get - all women love a challenge.

slick, did that help?

davidpizzica
04-30-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by gini
You know, I think Slick is on to something here David. Play hard to get - all women love a challenge.

slick, did that help? I was down at 52 yesterday and boy you were wild!!

davidpizzica
04-30-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by slick
David, I think NOT posting a picture is better and much more mysterious. Instead why don't you just drop a few hints....that way we get to use our imaginations. ;)

Work with me here girls....... I have a nice mustache.

slick
04-30-2004, 05:09 PM
I have a nice mustache.
Oh, nothing sexier than a man with hair on his face.....

Rottieluver45
04-30-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by aly
I'm with someone who I was best friends with for 5 years before we started seeing each other. He loves all my animals and they LOVE him. On days that I can't come home, he gets off work and goes to my house to walk my dogs, feed the cats, and lay in bed with them all!!!!

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/love/malelovies.gif http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/love/1luvu.gif http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/love/heartpump.gif http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/ups/shan/loveeyes.gif http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/love/love.gif
You`re so lucky!!!
Single*sigh* But I don`t need guy to keep me happy!

QueenScoopalot
04-30-2004, 06:08 PM
Nice mustache David...the singles need more info than that! You have a love for cats which any woman would find sexy! :) Keep teasing them now! :D :D :D Maybe Gini can loan out that Ebay gown she bought for the big event!

moosmom
04-30-2004, 07:19 PM
Thanks for the compliment everyone! *blushes* I took it this afternoon.

*sings* oh Davidppppppppp...what're ya waiting for??? :D

davidpizzica
04-30-2004, 11:04 PM
Thanks for the compliment everyone! *blushes* I took it this afternoon.

*sings* oh Davidppppppppp...what're ya waiting for??? :D I can't post a picture by myself so I'm mailing a picture of me to trayi52 and she will post it for me! as soon as she gets it, she'll post it. I know, Donna, you're are a sweet lady.

leslie flenner
04-30-2004, 11:12 PM
She's more than sweet- she's loyal, dedicated, self-assured, optomistic in the face of much negativity, (I'm thinking of her willingness to let go and leave that whole awful issue with the shelter- that was a tough situation), determined, able to "bounce back", flexible, sensitive, and maybe most important- cares so much about the animals! Wish we had 100 of her out here where we are facing foster home shut downs!!! We could use a voice as intellegent as hers to speak to these awful local politicians!! She is a gem! She's a "keeper" as we say in the foster world!

davidpizzica
04-30-2004, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by leslie flenner
She's more than sweet- she's loyal, dedicated, self-assured, optomistic in the face of much negativity, (I'm thinking of her willingness to let go and leave that whole awful issue with the shelter- that was a tough situation), determined, able to "bounce back", flexible, sensitive, and maybe most important- cares so much about the animals! Wish we had 100 of her out here where we are facing foster home shut downs!!! We could use a voice as intellegent as hers to speak to these awful local politicians!! She is a gem! She's a "keeper" as we say in the foster world! AMEN, she's all of that and MORE!!

Kfamr
04-30-2004, 11:22 PM
David, if you'd like -- you could send it to me (i'll give you me e-mail if you want) and I could post it now.

leslie flenner
04-30-2004, 11:30 PM
Great idea!!!

carole
04-30-2004, 11:42 PM
Is it just me or is cupid pointing his bow and arrow,? in Donna's direction, maybe just maybe this might be a match made in heaven, I know I am a hopeless romantic, did anyone mention Donna is Fiesty as well, and I mean that in the nicest possible way, a compliment to her.

trayi52
05-01-2004, 12:16 AM
David usually mails his pictures snail mail and I scan them on my scanner and post them for him. Then I mail them back to him the next day.

But it does look like Cupid is pointing arrows at these two, don't it? :)

Willie

Miss Meow
05-01-2004, 01:39 AM

Paul Hogan doesn't have any hair on his face :confused: :D

Donna, you have a lovely smile :)

QueenScoopalot
05-01-2004, 08:01 AM
Hmmmm...a little love is in the air?? :D And you two aren't that far from each other. Wheee!:)

davidpizzica
05-01-2004, 08:48 AM
Hmmmm...a little love is in the air?? :D And you two aren't that far from each other. Wheee!:) I think that Donna and have alot in common!

cloverfdx
05-01-2004, 08:54 AM
Awww this is so sweet. :)

And i am single by the way, Single but looking.

QueenScoopalot
05-01-2004, 09:00 AM
Oh David...now you've got two women after your heart! This is so exciting! :D Cloverfdx now needs to post her pic. ;) I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent
blossoming love. When I think about romance, the last thing
on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a
weapon.

davidpizzica
05-01-2004, 09:20 AM
Oh David...now you've got two women after your heart! This is so exciting! :D Cloverfdx now needs to post her pic. ;) I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent
blossoming love. When I think about romance, the last thing
on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a
weapon. And you thought I was shy and retiring! I didn't think that I would have all the single female PTers after me!!!

lbaker
05-01-2004, 09:39 AM
Well don't go gitten' your head too swolled up David, Richard and Phred are both single as well and we lovely, single ladies just ADORE them both too ;) :D By the way, just purchased 3 excellent tickets to see Erik Clapton... would have bought 4 but I don't have a date :rolleyes: * hint hint *

QueenScoopalot
05-01-2004, 10:07 AM
And you thought I was shy and retiring! I didn't think that I would have all the single female PTers after me!!! Well...I think Donna's in the lead...cloverfdx is too far away.

cloverfdx
05-01-2004, 10:48 AM
Oh David...now you've got two women after your heart! This is so exciting! Cloverfdx now needs to post her pic. I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent

Oh no :o I was not offering. LOL *Picture me looking like a beetroot at the moment*

If David was a chick , yeah sure thing. ;) *But then there is the distance thing* lol

:D ;)

G.P.girl
05-01-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
Paul Hogan doesn't have any hair on his face :confused: :D

Johnny Depp does though :p

i'm single, there's a guy i kinda like , but i won't ask him out
1. because i'm too shy anyway
2, because i'd probly get bored of him a week after we started going out (which i tend to do :rolleyes: )
and 3, because we're good friends and that would make it all wierd when we broke up.
buuuut if he aske dme out first...i would have to say yes....but i don't mind being single. it's fun.
lol you guys are so funny!

trayi52
05-03-2004, 07:39 PM
I got David's picture in today. So be watching I am going to post it as soon as I upload it to photobucket.

Be watching all you single ladies here!

Willie;)

Cincy'sMom
05-03-2004, 07:55 PM
With the anticipation I don't think it is just the single ladies waiting to see David!!! I think all of PT is waiting to see the big reveal!!!

trayi52
05-03-2004, 08:05 PM
There uploaded, what do you think, should I post them now, or wait for David? Let's see a show of hands here...

Uabassoon
05-03-2004, 08:07 PM
Now!

leslie flenner
05-03-2004, 08:07 PM
why would you wait? It's ONLY a photo, right? Is this gonna be a prank????!!!!!!!!!Me thinks so!!!!!!

trayi52
05-03-2004, 08:14 PM
All right all ready if you insist.......

http://img16.photobucket.com/albums/v48/trayi52/Friends%20Pictures/david_p_1.jpg

I made that one larger. I think this one is a bit smaller.

http://img16.photobucket.com/albums/v48/trayi52/Friends%20Pictures/david_p.jpg

Now where is Donna??

Now Leslie, why would I play a prank on you? ;)

trayi52
05-03-2004, 08:17 PM
Leslie, clean your mailbox out, I tried to pm you back and your box is full. So I will say it here.

I Did, I Did, I Did!!

gini
05-03-2004, 08:19 PM
Doesn't David have the nicest smile? He looks like a happy man.

Donna, what do you think? DONNA????

Gotta get in on the teasing you know.

His furpersons look pretty cute too!

leslie flenner
05-03-2004, 08:25 PM
A smile like that deserves more furbabies!! It IS kitten season!!! yes, david, nice smile- you look like a happy person and laid back kind of a guy.. Is that true? Any guy with animals in his lap is ok in my book!!! (ps- i don't really have a book and don't really know what that means!)

Miss Meow
05-03-2004, 08:31 PM
Let's have an online auction: the winner gets a date with David and the proceeds are donated to an animal charity! :)

moosmom
05-03-2004, 10:35 PM
Wow Davidp, I'm surprized you don't have a girlfriend or S/O. You've got a great smile and are VERY nice looking!!
I LOVE your dimples!

Thanks Trayi52 for posting the picture!

trayi52
05-03-2004, 10:46 PM
You are very welcome, Donna.:)

Willie:)

davidpizzica
05-03-2004, 10:52 PM
The two furbabies on my lap are Thai, my RB siamese, and Muffett, my RB cocker spaniel. in case you were wondering!

carole
05-03-2004, 11:39 PM
Nice pic David, me thinks Donna is impressed, I am a sucker for Dimples too, but then I am biased my hubby and both my kids have them. Come to think of it Donna, you either have a very large screen, or did a close up on David, or I am blind coz I never noticed the dimples. lol.

Tis time a date was set up, who is going to play matchmaker here!!?? I Would volunteer but I am just a Tad bit far away lol.;)

G.P.girl
05-03-2004, 11:55 PM
that's a good pic, davidp, nothing better than a guy who loves his petbabies.

lbaker
05-04-2004, 07:01 AM
I think BarkinthePark at Findley OH on Memorial Day has grrrreat things in store *mmmffffsshh shut up Laurie* Oh what a time this will be :D Pulllleeeease show up davidp

slick
05-04-2004, 09:09 AM
Oh come on now leave the poor guy alone. He joined this forum to talk about pets and you are all turning this into the dating game.:eek: ;)

Pssst: David
When times are tough and friends are few
Just call on Slick, she's here for you!
For a good time call 1-900-S-L-I-C-K
:D :D :D

QueenScoopalot
05-04-2004, 01:54 PM
I haven't had time to read mail this A.M and here it is afternoon time here, and still no picture? Willie! Come on....post it. I may not get to see the mystery man till next year at this rate!

gini
05-04-2004, 02:09 PM
Queenscoops............

Why David's picture has been up for all to see since last evening.

I think you need to scroll up a bit and have a look.............but don't knock Donna down as you push your way past her once you see David's picture:D :D

QueenScoopalot
05-04-2004, 02:49 PM
See how frazzled I am???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I am running on very little sleep and didn't take note there was page 4 with a happy smiling David picture on it! Oh Donna??? Now if only the kitty litter dust would clear out of my brain.:eek: Nice pics David & Donna (sittin' in a tree...k-i-s-s-i-n-g...):D

Kfamr
05-04-2004, 02:50 PM
The names David and Donna sound pretty good together! ;) ;)

trayi52
05-04-2004, 03:22 PM
And Kay, their names both start with a D! David and Donna! D & D!!

moosmom
05-04-2004, 06:42 PM
:rolleyes: You guys!!! *blushes*

Actually, I have a brother (who I'm estranged from) whose name is David. Actually it's Floyd David Ploss III, who lives in Shrewsbury, Mass.