PDA

View Full Version : Julie (Goldenretrluver)?

Dogz
04-27-2004, 07:43 PM
Where have she been? I miss her. She hasn't been posting as much lately. :(

Hurry back, Julie!

I am sending her a PM right now.

RobiLee
04-27-2004, 07:56 PM
I was just thinking the same thing this morning.

Where are you, Julie? We miss you, Daisy and Molly!

Robin :)

slleipnir
04-27-2004, 08:57 PM
Come back Wifey! :(

popcornbird
04-27-2004, 09:11 PM
She PM'd me today, and said if anyone asks about her, to tell them she's busy these days, and will be back. You know..........school, projects, etc. School's keeping her busy. I miss Ju Ju Bean too. :( Can't wait till school's out! Then everyone will be posting all day long!

Dogz
04-27-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
She PM'd me today, and said if anyone asks about her, to tell them she's busy these days, and will be back. You know..........school, projects, etc. School's keeping her busy. I miss Ju Ju Bean too. :( Can't wait till school's out! Then everyone will be posting all day long!

That is what she told me, too.

I told her that she better post more when school is done! :p

GoldenRetrLuver
04-27-2004, 11:37 PM
You didn't need to start this thread. :o Pfft, I'm gone for a few days, and the 'search party' is already looking for me. ;)

*Waves* Hi guys! Just checking in. School has me swamped, but I'll try to get on as much as I can.

Thanks for your concern. :)

slleipnir
04-27-2004, 11:39 PM
I know this is offtopic, but I love that last pic of Daisy in your sig...she looks like she's smiling hah. So cute XD

Glad to hear from you :)

popcornbird
04-28-2004, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
You didn't need to start this thread. :o Pfft, I'm gone for a few days, and the 'search party' is already looking for me. ;)

*Waves* Hi guys! Just checking in. School has me swamped, but I'll try to get on as much as I can.

Thanks for your concern. :)

And you said NO ONE would notice little girl...........didn't you? :p Don't under-estimate us. You're much too loved to go unnoticed! :D