PDA

View Full Version : Lots of News...

Cookiebaker
04-27-2004, 07:41 PM
First off, Happy Birthday, Malone!!!! Today is Malone's second birthday. However, we will be home tomorrow evening, and will have a celebration of grilled hotdogs and prezents then! Stay tuned for pictures! :D

Secondly, tonight we started training classes. It is the same class that Malone has been through twice before, and with the woman that gave us Emerson. He did very well, though he cringes whenever any body or dog comes anywhere near him. :( But he was really well behaved and sat very quietly when told to. :D

Also, we gave Evelyn (our trainer) a thank you gift. There is nothing that we can give her to thank her properly for the wonderful gift of Emerson...nothing quite compares. So it is only a token in the form of:
100 pounds of dog food
40 pounds of cat food
11 bath sized towels
laundry detergent
cat beds
12 pounds of dog cookies
kongs
kong stuff'in
chewies
cat toys
tennis balls
and a bunch of other miscellaneous things

These are all for the pets that people turn in to her.

She was so happy to see Emerson, and she commented that he really has progressed quite a lot in just a couple of weeks. I was very touched when she expressed her thankfulness for taking him. :)

And lastly, please please send some good thoughts this way. Emerson goes in for the big snip tomorrow morning. :( I'm a bit nervous, so afraid that something isn't going to go right. But I'm sure he will be just fine, at least that is what I keep telling myself. :p

I will let you know how it goes with the snip tomorrow, and also be posting pictures of Malone's birthday.

:D

Dogz
04-27-2004, 07:47 PM
Happy Birthday, Malone!
You are such a handsome, yellow labby boy! 2 years already? What a big boy you are! :D

Good luck with Emerson's classes. I am sure he will do great!

Our thoughts will be with Emerson. I am sure everything will go fine.

Thanks for the update. I can't wait to see the pictures of Malone's party. I expect a lot, Anna!

primabella
04-27-2004, 08:00 PM
Happy Birthday Malone!! You sure are a handsome two year old! :D

I'm sure everything will go fine with Emerson but I'm sending some good thoughts his way.

Can't wait to see the pictures! :D

anna_66
04-27-2004, 08:52 PM
Let me say a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Malone! You've sure grown into a beautiful big boy:D

I'm glad to hear that Emerson did well with his schooling. Good luck with the "BIG SNIP" tomorrow!

And what a wonderful donation you gave:) That was so sweet of you and Mark.

I'll be waiting for pictures from the party!!!!!!

Logan
04-27-2004, 09:40 PM
Happy Birthday, handsome Malone!!!!! :D And good luck to Emerson on his little procedure tomorrow! Anna, you wouldn't be a Pet Talker if things like this didn't make you worry!!!!!! :) Emerson will be in our thoughts and prayers tomorrow.

By the way, I think that was a terrific idea for a gift for the trainer! Won't there be lots of happy dogs and cats because of your generosity? :)

Karen
04-27-2004, 10:10 PM
Happy Birthday Malone! :) :)
Emerson, we'll be thinking of you tomorrow, you go give Momma a big kiss and tell her not to worry, okay?

trayi52
04-27-2004, 10:14 PM
Happy Birthday, Malone!! I can't wait to see pics of your birthday.

Good thoughts for Emerson tomorrow, with his surgery.

Willie:)

DogLover9501
04-27-2004, 10:28 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALONE!!!!

Can't wait to see the pictures ;)

wolf_Q
04-27-2004, 10:42 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALONE!! Can't wait for the pics!! :D

What an AWESOME donation you gave, that is so wonderful of you!!

I hope Emerson will do well in his classes and everything goes ok with the big neuter surgery!

Cookiebaker
04-28-2004, 08:50 AM
Well, I dropped Emmers off at the vet this morning, and he didn't want to go. He just kept looking at me with these big eyes, like he couldn't believe I was abandoning him. :( :( :(

Please, please, please don't let anything happen to my blackie boy. This day can't go by soon enough!!!

:( :( :(

DogLover9501
04-28-2004, 09:03 AM
Awww :( I know exactly how you feel, I hated dropping Jasper off that day too, they went and put him in a cage and he looked so sad and started to cry :(

Like this:(:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid105/pefe9274556f7073409cf68c670afbffd/f97fc647.jpg

BUT the day did go by fast, and he was himself again in no time:rolleyes: :p

The waiting is horrible, I know!

Albea
04-28-2004, 09:35 AM
HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL MALONE!!!
And for Emmers, best wishes for a very quick recovery from his surgery.

K9soul
04-28-2004, 10:37 AM
Happy birthday big handsome Malone! Lots of hugs and kisses to you today you sweet boy.

Emers will be in my prayers that he gets through things fine and is home quick with his loved ones. Let us know as soon as you know anything!

lizbud
04-28-2004, 01:07 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALONE . Hope
Emerson is feeling better by tomorrow & you all can have a
big old B-Day party to celebrate.:D :D

ramanth
04-28-2004, 01:26 PM
Happy Belated Birthday Malone!!

And best of luck to Emerson! I'm sure everything will be just fine. :)

My Peanuts
04-28-2004, 01:55 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET MALONE!

Good luck with Emerson too :p

Cookiebaker
04-28-2004, 03:04 PM
He's awake and ready for pick up!!!!!! :D :D :D Mark is heading there right now since I have to work until 5:30.

I'm so relieved!!! :rolleyes: :D

ChrisH
04-28-2004, 03:11 PM
Happy 2nd Birthday Gorgeous Mr Malone!!:D

Good wishes too for sweet Emmerson, hoping for a quick and full recovery from his surgery.

Hugs and kisses to them both.

Chris

Cookiebaker
04-28-2004, 05:36 PM
Emmers is home and so am I. He's a bit dopey and doesn't even realize that he's home, I don't think. He's resting quietly in Malone's big crate.

Well, he can't eat tonight :( so Malone's birthday partee is put off until at least Friday night, since we won't be around tomorrow night.

Thanks for all the good thoughts and special messages. I'll get some more pictures this weekend, I promise. :)

lovemyshiba
04-28-2004, 05:36 PM
Wow!! That sure is a lot of news!!!!!!!

First off, Happy Birthday to Mr. Malone!!!!

http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/Birthday4.gif

and I'm glad everything went well with the big snip--it's always so scary for us "parents" when they go in.
I'm sure little Emerson will just love his training classes, and do well in them like Malone did!!!

Big celebrations at your house--give them both a kiss from me!!!

shais_mom
04-29-2004, 12:15 AM
Prayers and thoughts on the way for Emmers!