PDA

View Full Version : Success!

K & L
04-27-2004, 08:56 AM
We successfully separated mom and babies. Mom is now free and back where we trapped her. I've set up a "secret" feeding and watering station for her. I feel positive she will do fine!

Babies are in the spare bathroom and a bit scared. They were out playing this morning so I think they will adjust just fine. I was able to pet one of them for a bit. I'm still not sure of the sexes since I haven't been able to handle them much. They all look so healthy!

I will post pictures soon. Didn't want to scare them anymore than they are right now!:)

catmandu
04-27-2004, 09:03 AM
That probably was the best thing , that you could have done , as some Cats , are not meant , to live in homes . Nugget , is like that , he only stays in , when the weather , is terrible!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-27-2004, 09:48 AM
Congratulations on another successful TNR! I briefly saw the story and the pics of mom yesterday - she looked really scared, so I'm sure she'll do fine and will adapt to her new colony.

And now that mom is away from the babies, I'm sure they will come around quickly. Good luck with them! :)

K & L
04-27-2004, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Congratulations on another successful TNR! I briefly saw the story and the pics of mom yesterday - she looked really scared, so I'm sure she'll do fine and will adapt to her new colony.

And now that mom is away from the babies, I'm sure they will come around quickly. Good luck with them! :)

Thank you! We actually returned her to her orignial spot. Felt it was the best thing to do. We've now set-up "secret" feeding and watering stations since they tell us here at work to NOT feed the cats. Good to see you back on the site...you were missed!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-27-2004, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by K & L
Good to see you back on the site...you were missed!

Thanks! :D

Computer is back up to 100% and the final is taken. Now I just have to get my PT fill because next week we'll be gone on vacation again all week. Will the "catching up" never end? ;) :rolleyes: :D

kimlovescats
04-27-2004, 10:48 AM
Oh Lisa ... what wonderful news! I'm sure mom cat will appreciate her own private feeding station, along with her freedom! Can't wait to see pictures of the babies!!! :)

Twink
04-27-2004, 01:14 PM
Congratulations! The mom cat will now live on a feral's version of Easy Street. No more trouble with tomcats, no more babies, and a reliable source of food!

Good luck with the babies! I'm sure they'll warm up to you quickly now. Can't wait for more pictures! :)