PDA

View Full Version : Photos of Tucker

catlover4ever
04-27-2004, 08:23 AM
I finally got to take a few semi-good pictures of Tucker.

Tucker has been sick the past week so I have been trying to spend some extra time with her and I could not beleive that she was being such a good girl that she let me take a few pic's of her. Last weekend I found green and yellow puss coming from her left ear so it was off to the vet for her. I don't look forward to taking her but she needed to go. Just like I thought she had an ear infection. As you can see in her photos she has an eye that runs. This is because she has a torn tear duct. My poor "old lady" is getting old. BUT for an old lady she sure does have some spunk left in her as she made the vet jump when he tried to put drops in her ears......she made her daddy jump too when mommy had to put drops in her ears the next day. Her daddy said "NO WAY...your on your own with giving her those drops...I value my hands". :p

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid114/pb803cb2d5e1fe202f6c67d87c24a7780/f8dced07.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid114/pb1d3d8109554f4ea290afd931f3510e8/f8dced01.jpg

Here she is in her FAVORITE spot....she will stay on this chair for the majority of the summer.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid114/p3777cfd9e7c079f05a47d4f1bc2b66f7/f8dcecfc.jpg

catmandu
04-27-2004, 09:11 AM
Tucker is such a Good Cat , and the Found Cats and Feeder hope that thier Friend Tucker , is feeling well , SOON!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-27-2004, 09:51 AM
Awww....she is so adorable! I love the second pic where she has all her little white tootsie together. :D

How old is she?

ramanth
04-27-2004, 09:53 AM
Tucker is so pretty! I hope she feels better soon. :)

jazzcat
04-27-2004, 10:24 AM
Aww, she is so beautiful. I'd like to know her age too.

catlover4ever
04-27-2004, 10:27 AM
T&P....Tucker is around 18 or 19 years old...at least that we (her vet and I) can figure. Actually when she went to the vet we were discussing how Tucker has actually started to fail in the past 6 months or so. She has dropped 8 ounces in the last 2 months, does not eat as much as she used to and when she does eat she tends to throw it right back up, she has tumors growing in both of her ears, so it is only a matter of time before she goes deaf, and the list goes on for her ailments.

However I am a very lucky lady because someone dumped her in my area six or seven years ago after being abused (she has burn scars on her back) and she has been with me ever since. She is truely my "Grumpy Old Lady"!!!!

kimlovescats
04-27-2004, 10:58 AM
Oh what a story your dear Tucker has! So glad that she found you, and enjoys her senior years with love and compassion! I do hope that her ear infection clears up well, and she feels more like eating again soon! ;)

sirrahbed
04-27-2004, 11:17 AM
aww.....Tucker what a sweet girl!! I also like that picture where she is sitting with all four paws in a perfect square - all squished together!!:D

Twink
04-27-2004, 12:40 PM
What a pretty old girl Tucker is! Just my kind of cat. :D I bet, after the start she had, that she is soooo happy to have a comfortable, loving home to spend her waning years. On her very own chair, no less, just like any elderly person should have! ;)

Now, Tucker, dear, don't give Meowmie a hard time about those ear drops. She's just trying to help you feel better!

RedHedd
04-27-2004, 12:57 PM
Aww Tucker! What a sweet grumpy old gal you are! I love the "passel of paws" pic! :D

Steffi N
04-27-2004, 02:22 PM
Lovely Tucker is so lucky that you found her and gave her a loving home. Tucker, I hope your ear infection clears up soon. Please have as comfortable a summer as possible relaxing on your chair in the sun.

jazzcat
04-27-2004, 03:09 PM
Wow, I would have never guessed Tucker to be that old from her pictures.

She's a grand old lady!

Barbara
04-27-2004, 03:20 PM
Whenever I see these old cat ladies I hope I will have the grace and dignity they have when I get old. But there is not much hope for that;)

ChrisH
04-27-2004, 05:03 PM
Awww, she is lovely. :)

nibblets
04-27-2004, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Wow, I would have never guessed Tucker to be that old from her pictures.

She's a grand old lady!

I agree completely...I would never have guessed her age from the pics. Good for you Miss Tucker! You are a grand old lady to be sure!

Vio&Juni
04-28-2004, 03:51 AM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid114/pb1d3d8109554f4ea290afd931f3510e8/f8dced01.jpg

I love her little white mittens!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-28-2004, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Barbara
Whenever I see these old cat ladies I hope I will have the grace and dignity they have when I get old. But there is not much hope for that;)

Awwww come on Barbara, don't cut yourself so short! I'm sure you'll be a very graceful dignified old lady.....someday.....;) :D

I, too, would never have guessed she was that old, but it's so nice to see such healthy elderly kitties here on PT. Even though you say she's been failing lately, she still looks like she's got lots and lots of life in her yet. The pic of her white tootsies is adorable, but she's still got that "if looks could kill" look about her. Hopefully when her ear infection heals up she'll feel better and start eating better again.

Giver he hugs and smoochies for me, will you please? :D

catlover4ever
04-28-2004, 12:16 PM
I went home last night and told Tucker about all the wonderful comments that everyone gave her and she wanted everyone to know that she says "Thank You". She also wanted everyone to know that she is a dignified old lady and does in fact have lots of spunk left in her....she said this as I distrubed her from chipmunk hunting by the stone wall in our yard.