PDA

View Full Version : new glasses

guster girl
04-27-2004, 12:56 AM
I just got my prescription filled about a month ago. I only need them for night driving, mostly and for at the computer at work. I got two pairs....Here's one of them. I like them. It's weird wearing them, today was my first day! :)

http://img30.photobucket.com/albums/v91/kariann918/Cnv1001.jpg http://img30.photobucket.com/albums/v91/kariann918/Cnv1000.jpg

That's me....four eyes. ;)

wolfie
04-27-2004, 10:18 AM
I like them! They look kinda like mine. Very stylish! ^_^

catnapper
04-27-2004, 04:34 PM
Cool! I like them a lot! I wish I had the right shaped face to wear something like those.

but why take a whole month to get around to wearing your new glasses? :eek:

guster girl
04-27-2004, 06:26 PM
I got my exam done a month ago, but, didn't get the money together for the glasses until a few days ago. I started wearing them as soon as I got them. :)

Dogz
04-27-2004, 06:29 PM
You are very pretty, guster girl. I don't think I have ever seen a picture of you.

Great glasses! I hate mine. They are wire-rimmed. Blech. :p

guster girl
04-27-2004, 06:45 PM
*blushing* wow, thanks, dogz. That's very sweet of you to say. :) I thought the only good thing about that pic was my glasses and my sweater! (it's a gift from my mom and i love the color and fabric) But, yeah, thank you.

Dogz
04-27-2004, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by guster girl
*blushing* wow, thanks, dogz. That's very sweet of you to say. :) I thought the only good thing about that pic was my glasses and my sweater! (it's a gift from my mom and i love the color and fabric) But, yeah, thank you.

It is only the truth!

I love your hair too! Love the style. :)

catnapper
04-27-2004, 07:09 PM
I agree with Dogz... you are a very pretty woman!

I LOVE the glasses (I said that already, didn't I?) - they really give your face a nice definition. I used to wear contacts, but have come to define myself with galsses so much that I could never ever go back to contacts! Glasses always give someone such character!

And I now understand why it took so long for you to wear the glasses. It took me nearly three months to get the funds together for my new ones.:o Isn't it amazing how incredible expensive new glasses are?:eek:

guster girl
04-27-2004, 10:34 PM
You guys are so kind! :) Yeah, it's taken me awhile to grow my hair back out. I had it really long for almost 23 years, and, got it cut short, had it short for a few years, and, now, I've been growing it out for about a year. I think two or three more inches and I'll be done. I have a great hair stylist! and, a fabulous flat iron! And, OMG, yeah, the glasses weren't cheap. I did ok, though. I got two pairs. the other has metal frames. They are a little more subtle. I've worn them once. Anyway, I'm glad I posted the pics, though, and, heard more positive feedback about the glasses. it's been such a new experience. :)