PDA

View Full Version : A special moment of love... :)

Kirsten
04-26-2004, 02:47 PM
Did you ever come home, approached your house and saw one of your fur kids looking out of the window?

When I came home from buying groceries today, I looked up to my window (second floor) and saw Luna sitting there, watching birds. Nothing special actually, but I stood there in awe and looked at her, and I thought "that's my girl!". My heart was so full of love for her that moment as I watched her sitting there, totally unaware that I was looking at her, and having her fun watching the birdies. It's been just one of these special moments...

Do you know what I mean? :)

Kirsten

Cataholic
04-26-2004, 03:16 PM
Yes, Kirsten, I so totally know what you mean! Tenny LOVES to stare out the window (I am never sure at what, exactly). This am, he was just sitting and staring, intently gazing at some kitty secret, with the breeze blowing his fur. I just looked at him with adoration, and thought, "what a sweet, sweet boy. To think someone left him...".

trinity
04-26-2004, 03:21 PM
Just about every night when we get home from work, Zingo is sitting inside the sliding doors in the kitchen. If hubby walks up to the door, Zing just kind of looks at him. If I walk up to the door, his eyes light up, he rolls over on his back and gives me the ultimate cute look! I love that moment! Washes away all the stress of the day in a few seconds....

catnapper
04-26-2004, 03:30 PM
Oh yes! I love when I come home and both boys are sitting in the mudroom looking out the frenchdoors! There's big orangie and small Grey tabby just sitting there with ears all perked and looking oh-so-cute!

I also get all warm and fuzzy when they start cuddling and grooming each other. Its in those moments where I think "Life is good."

nibblets
04-26-2004, 03:34 PM
OH yes! I know...I almost knocked the passenger side mirror off my car one morning as I backed out of the garage because I looked up and saw Miss Julie sitting in the window on her perch watching me leave. Luckily I caught myself before I hit the mirror.

RICHARD
04-26-2004, 04:52 PM
I walk around the corner to my house and there is a white face looking at me.....If I stop and take a step back, I see Edward jerk his head to get a better view and a "meow" that gets louder each second...

slick
04-26-2004, 05:14 PM
My kitties really don't window shop at all unless a bird lands on the balcony railing, which isn't too often.

My moments of love........????

The middle of the night when Max is sleeping beside me with his head resting on my arm. (Would I think to move it.....NO!! I'd rather my arm go numb :D)

In the early morning (usually about 5am when Specks jumps on the bed and crawls underneath the blankets. (Even though I'm hot and want to throw the blankets off, do I?? NO!! I wouldn't want to disturb the purring princess :D)

Steffi N
04-26-2004, 05:24 PM
I love to see Lovable looking out the window when I am coming home. Sometimes I will meow up to him and he will meow back. :)

jazzcat
04-26-2004, 05:44 PM
I know what you mean too. I have that moment of love with Scout when she comes to sleep with me at night and she curves her front leg around my arm to pull it in closer to her as she snuggles into my side.

I also get it with Jazz when I see her watching me work outside in the yard. She will be in her high perch on the cat tree watching me with half asleep eyes and a content look.

Craftlady
04-26-2004, 06:09 PM
Yep, I can relate. Butterscotch always watched out the computer room window. When I mowed the lawn he would watch me. I still catch myself looking up at the window when I'm coming towards the driveway in the car or from a walk. Thumper and Skinny look out the window but not like Butterscotch did.

bluekat
04-26-2004, 06:13 PM
I also know what you mean. One of Blueberry's favorite things to do is just sit and stare out the window. He always just sits very still and watches, unaware of people walking into the room or anything.
Its just so cute and sweet:)

sirrahbed
04-26-2004, 07:07 PM
oh YES!!! This also happens when I work in the yard:) If I stop what i am doing and talk to them, they get all excited!! Sometimes, the best times, are when I watch the kitties when they do not know I am watching them...and they are staring at whatever, maybe nothing, maybe thinking...and I am just so happy that they are mine! I wonder who had them before I did? Why did they give them away? What would my life be like without them?
I confess that Dylan has my heart just wrapped around like no other cat. Someone owned this wonderful boy for over a year and gave him away - why?? I can stare at him for long stretches of time. Sometimes it makes me cry. Sometimes, he senses that I am looking at him and he turns to look up at me and just holds my gaze! I melt!! I guess that is a moment of love!

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-27-2004, 09:15 AM
oh yes!!

I looove catching them off guard looking out the window.. they look like they feel so safe and happy. Makes my heart warm knowing that they are going to live a happy life with many days of birdie watching.!!:D

catmandu
04-27-2004, 09:23 AM
Michael , and JJJ 3 take the Bottom window , and as I come up the Walk , the Stryas greet me , and The Siamese Squad , are in the second Floor Windows! On the Koxka Cat Tree!

Kirsten
04-28-2004, 03:12 PM
So many sweet and heartwarming moments that have been shared here... :)

Here's another one:

I have to rest a lot at the moment because my back hurts so much, and several times a day Luna would come to my bed and lay down on my chest where she's purring. It's so cute! :) Sometimes I only need to have eye contact with her, and she would come to me and give me some comfort - she's such a darling! :)

Kirsten