PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back Fox-Gal!!

BitsyNaceyDog
04-26-2004, 12:53 PM
Welcome back Fox-Gal. I hope everything worked out for you and everything is going well. It's good to have you back.:)

trayi52
04-26-2004, 12:57 PM
Yeap, go ahead and throw my welcome back in there too. It is just wonderful to see you back and posting again. So here is your:

Welcome Back, Fox-Gal!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Willie:D

Kfamr
04-26-2004, 01:30 PM
Glad to have you back, and I hope you stay around -- and to see you at the meeting. :)

Fox-Gal
04-26-2004, 01:36 PM
WOW, What a supprise to see this post, Thank you. It means a lot to me, so sweet of you care. Oh course now if you and Willie are the only ones that post, that could be a little depressing. ;)
Just kidding, just to know that you two posted means so much. :)

had to edit: Kfamr must have been posting as I was. So change that to you three. :D See you at the meetting.

I hope everything worked out for you and everything is going well.

LOL worked out, ........No,
getting use to it..........Yes. ;)

luckies4me
04-26-2004, 02:42 PM
Welcome back! I apologize for being rude to you too. :o I am however, very happy to see you posting again! :)

primabella
04-26-2004, 02:47 PM
I suppose I missed something here but it's good to have you back and posting! :D

popcornbird
04-26-2004, 03:27 PM
Welcome back! I do believe I missed something, because I have no idea what happened, but I'm so glad to see you back! Don't leave again! ;)

ChrisH
04-26-2004, 03:40 PM
Very happy to see you back, Fox Gal. :) :D

Chris

bluekat
04-26-2004, 04:30 PM
Glad to have you back!:D

Miss Meow
04-26-2004, 04:39 PM
It's good to see you here again :)

Fox-Gal
04-26-2004, 05:05 PM
:o :o :o :o :o

luckies4me, thank you.

To those that say you missed something, it's long story that I never fully shared with PT. Lets just say life handed me lemons and I couldn't make lemon aid with them. :( So I took some time off, till I learned to accept that you can't alway have lemon aid. Sometimes your just stuck with lemons. Get use to it.

Hows that for making a long story short? :D

primabella
04-26-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Fox-Gal
:o :o :o :o :o

luckies4me, thank you.

To those that say you missed something, it's long story that I never fully shared with PT. Lets just say life handed me lemons and I couldn't make lemon aid with them. :( So I took some time off, till I learned to accept that you can't alway have lemon aid. Sometimes your just stuck with lemons. Get use to it.

Hows that for making a long story short? :D

Well I'm a little thirsty now...;) but I get it. Hope things are working out better for you. :)

jazzcat
04-26-2004, 05:52 PM
I said it in another post but I'll say it here too ... Glad you are back.

I don't know what happened either but I did want to share that sometimes lemons look pretty in a cobalt blue bowl. If you can't make lemonaide then why not decorate with them.:D :D :D

I'm thinking of sharing that tip with Martha Stuart. She probably has a lot of extra lemons right now.

DogLover9501
04-26-2004, 06:19 PM
Glad your back and posting too, welcome back!!! :D

delidog
04-26-2004, 10:10 PM
Yeah Fox-Gal!!!
Welcome Back!!!!!
Hope that all is well w/ you & Yours!!!!
I love the Idea of decorating w/those Lemons!!!

Give Mr.Brock a Big Hug for me!!!!!

BitsyNaceyDog
04-27-2004, 04:26 PM
I'm sorry you didn't get your lemonade.:(

Fox-Gal
04-27-2004, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by KBlaix
I'm sorry you didn't get your lemonade.:(

that's life, sometimes you can't have lemonade, it just makes the next time you do get it even better.

Thanks again for the welcome back KBlaix. So kind of you.