PDA

View Full Version : OMG what went wrong?????

Rio's_mum
04-26-2004, 06:39 AM
No I'm not a new member I'm ky,
I had some problems with the computor bla bla and when that got sorted i had to reconnect to the internet ok not a prob, so i went to come her and they were say my username is incorrect!
What why how ????
I know i didnt have many but all my post number things will be back to 1!!!
Ky

trayi52
04-26-2004, 06:46 AM
Maybe you just typed it in wrong. Seems like it was Rio and Me, Wasn't it? Or Maybe you typed your password in wrong.

I hate to see you lose your post count, maybe Karen can help you.

Willie

Rio's_mum
04-26-2004, 06:51 AM
I hope so, i type in numerus things like, Rio_and_me, rio_and_me,Rio-and-me etc nothing worked, it didnt say the password was wrong just the username, and i allways use the same pasword for everything.
Oh well
Ky

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-26-2004, 07:00 AM
Did you try Rio and Me? With just spaces? I always thought that's what it was.

Rio and Me
04-26-2004, 07:11 AM
OMG I'm such a dumb *** blonde,lol
You were right abby, it had no spaces,lol

I'm back as Rio and Me

Ky

PS do i delete the new accont i made (if so how) or just leave it?

trayi52
04-26-2004, 07:18 AM
Ky, I'm happy you got it back. I hated to see you lose your post. When I seen this, I went and found one of your threads to check and see what it was. Anyway, I'm glad you got it straightened out!

Willie:)

Rio and Me
04-26-2004, 07:26 AM
Yep i allways thought that when doing these things no spaces were allowed,lol thats why i never tryed no spaces.
Thanks for your help and concern.

As much as i love my computor and internet they can be a pain in the rear at times,lol

Ky

trayi52
04-26-2004, 07:37 AM
Ky, I know exactly what you mean! I have done the same thing before!

I know what you mean about computers too, I love my computer, but there has been times I have felt like tossing it off a huge cliff. For instance when it starts acting up, or something like that. What a headache they can be sometimes.

Anyway glad to have Rio and Me back again!

Willie:)