PDA

View Full Version : Playtime!

shais_mom
04-25-2004, 10:53 PM
I took Keegan to the park behind my house this afternoon for a quick run and took some pics. She just loves going there!!!! But when we got home she had to have a bath!!!

here is the link
http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeoNWbNi2asO-

Enjoy!

Kfamr
04-25-2004, 10:57 PM
Great pictures Staci!!

I love the one of her running with the yellow flowers all around and then the one of her tongue hanging out rolling in the grass.

She's such a gorgeous girl! She seems much more active at that park then the one in Findlay.

Thank you for sharing.. we don't see enough of her. :)

shais_mom
04-25-2004, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Great pictures Staci!!

She's such a gorgeous girl! She seems much more active at that park then the one in Findlay.

Thanks!
That's because, she won't leave my side b/c something might happen to me!!! :rolleyes:
She follows me around so much when I stop her nose hits me in the rear end!!!! She likes to be there with Diana's dogs, and by herself!!! Single dog syndrome!!!;)

zippy-kat
04-25-2004, 11:31 PM
It's the always gorgeous Keegie-monster!

Great pics, Staci. This one is my favorite... http://shim1.shutterfly.com/procsserv/F-oNWbNi2asOv5AjIdq5s

lovemyshiba
04-25-2004, 11:46 PM
I love the pictures Staci!!!!!

Keegan looks like she is in doggie heaven!!! I love the ones of her rolling around on her back--such a silly doggie!!!!!

It looks like she had a good time!!!!

Give her a big hug from me!!!!!!

RobiLee
04-26-2004, 05:15 AM
Staci, the pictures are great. The colors are so stunning. Her beautiful coat and that green grass are so pretty. Yep, Keegan is definitely mommy's little girl. I love it that she sticks by you, it is so cute. I wish Katie would be a bit more like that!

Give Keegan a big hug from me and don't forget some behind the ear scratchies for Kylie.

I like you new sig!

Robin :)

Cincy'sMom
04-26-2004, 05:32 AM
Gorgeous pictures!! The grass is so green!!! Keeganlooks beautiful as always. Such a happy girl :)

anna_66
04-26-2004, 06:24 AM
What a beautiful girl in a field of yellow flowers!

Beautiful pictures Staci, thanks for sharing them with us:)

PS
I love the new siggy too!

Cinder & Smoke
04-26-2004, 11:24 AM
:)
Looks like a Lotta **PHUNN**, Keegan! :cool:

Dad keepz lookin at yur Pix - an seein da Tenny Ballz ...

He keeps sayin WE gotta werk on dat...
He kant unnerstand WHY :eek: we won't *bring em BACK* :mad:
like You do! :D

heinz57_79
04-26-2004, 11:49 AM
Great pics! I love the one of her rolling on the grass. You're lucky... you get grass at your park. We've got a nice park here, but because we're in the middle of the &^%$#@! desert we've got dirt, and occasionally mud cuz of the water bowls. :rolleyes: So I'm totally jealous of the grassy park! :)

Logan
04-26-2004, 11:52 AM
Staci, I loved seeing Keegan in all of her glory, and knowing that she is your "shadow". She is a precious and beautiful Golden Girl!!!! I would love to meet her in person, one day. One can hope, I guess!!!! :)