PDA

View Full Version : Removed litter box #4

Kirsten
04-25-2004, 03:31 PM
It did not help with the little problem (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47522&highlight=litter+box) I have with Luna. She would still pee on the rug or poop on the floor when she had used one of the other boxes before.

So now I've re-arranged things in the hall because I don't see why I should clean 4 boxes twice a day when she still has potty accidents.

Weird thing is, most of the time she's using the boxes, but when she has to poop or pee at the same time, the second of her businesses always goes on the floor. Guess this is just something I have to live with...
:rolleyes:

Kirsten

PayItForward
04-25-2004, 03:40 PM
I am so sorry you are still having to deal with Luna's problem :(

catnapper
04-25-2004, 07:08 PM
Have you tried putting a little rubber-backed bathmat outside the box? We have this for Allen when he gets fussy. He'll pee in the box, but poo on the mat. I just pick the mat up, dispose easily of the poo, and toss the tiny mat in the laundry. Its so easy and the rubber backing keeps the mess from leaking onto the floor.

catmandu
04-26-2004, 09:19 AM
That is too bad , andthat is , sadly the reason , that so many Cats , are in sheltres! We PRAY that luna learns to use the Litter Box!Not The FLOOOR , Luna!

Kirsten
04-26-2004, 11:53 AM
catnapper, unfortunately, she never pees or poops NEXT to the box where such a mat would help, it's always one meter or more away. But the poo can easily be removed from the laminat floor, and I can wash the rug, so it's not THAT bad...

catmandu, don't worry, Luna will never go to the shelter because of this. I love her, no matter if she has potty accidents or not. But I know there are many people who are not so tolerant... :(

Kirsten

catnapper
04-26-2004, 03:41 PM
Its a good thing you adopted her then! She has found the perfect home for her. I take it that the new medicine's not helping at all? Poor Luna. :(