PDA

View Full Version : back from doggy sitting lol

Truffles
04-25-2004, 01:41 PM
hey,

i just got back from doggy sitting the chitzu and it was a breeze.the dog was quiet and calm although he did keep wanting to go on the porch so i took him out and stayed w/ him till i got hot then told him to come in,but he refused then i went in then said to myself what if he has a fit and destroys the porch let alone hurts himself.so i called him again he still didn't come so i went to pick him up and he growled very softly.

so i backed away and said firmly to come in now and he came.then we just sat and watched tv till his owner came home.and get this she was so pleased that she is gonna ask me again to watch her sweet pooch.

poor truffles sniffed me and now i think is mad at me LOL :p she won't even lick or lay on my lap like she usually does :( oh well she'll get over it...................i hope.take care :)

marylyn

countrycowgirl
04-25-2004, 01:50 PM
OH I AM GLAD EVERYTHING WENT WELL ....OH TRUFFLES IT WILL BE OKAY :p

G.P.girl
04-25-2004, 09:43 PM
that's good that it went well. i got to pet TWO dogs yesterday. :( it's pretty pathetic that i get exicted cuz i could pat the doggie. anyway our neighbors dog got out and came over to our house and she brought her tennis ball and wanted me to throw it fo rher. she was so sweet she would jump waaay high to catch the ball then she would bring it over to me and rol it to my feet and back away and wait for me to throw it. it was so cute!