PDA

View Full Version : Today I met up with Holly's mom (Karen)...

Dogz
04-24-2004, 10:53 PM
At Agility class!

Holly is just so beautiful! You could not even imagine. :)

Prince was pretty hyper, there were quite a few dogs there. While we stood in line to do one obsticle (we had to wait for the beginners), the dogs got really close to Prince, and one dog in the front (the dogs owner was not paying attention to her own dog.) started growling at Prince and got him all worked up. At the end, Michelle let her know what to do if the dog did that again. I am pretty sure that dog will not be in our class. Towards the end, he did get a little better. Most of the dogs were there for 4-H. Only three of the dogs were in the Advanced Class. That included Prince, Holly, and another dog.

It was slow because some younger kids were there. There was one that was probably around 4 years old, being led by her older yellow Labrador Retriever. The jumps were set low so the JRT could go over it-- quite simple for long-legged Holly! :D

Next week, I think it will be better, since it will only be around 6 dogs, and that will be our Advanced Class.

Karen- By the way, Michelle [the trainer, for those of you who do not know.] wanted to tell you that there was going to be agility at the fair this year. Just in case Holly would like to enter. It's for fun, but if you win, you can qualify for state. I am sure Michelle can give you some more information.

I am very disappointed because I did not get any pictures of the dogs or Holly. I would have, but my mom dropped me off there, but kept the camera in her car, so I did not have it. I do have pictures of Prince on the way there, and on the way back.

Here they are!

http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/DogzPhoto/April24/100_0361.jpg
On the way there...

http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/DogzPhoto/April24/100_0428.jpg
On the way back.

:)

popcornbird
04-25-2004, 01:19 AM
Sounds like you had fun! I can't see the pics though. :(

cloverfdx
04-25-2004, 03:42 AM
Oh how fun. :D

Good boy prince i hope you have a great time in your Agility classes and make you Mama proud.

I cannot see the pics either ;)

EssTer
04-25-2004, 07:18 AM
awwww, sounds great :D
I wish I could be able to see pics :D

Holly's mom
04-25-2004, 07:24 AM
Yes, it was fun to see you, Emma, and Prince. Prince is just gorgeous! I think all the dogs were a little hyper, and it being so WINDY did not help! I am looking forward to next week, when it will just be the dogs in advanced, that way we can go a little faster!:D I was thinking of bringing my camera next week, maybe we can get a picture of Prince and Holly together!!

(I can't see your pictures, either.:( )

Dogz
04-25-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Holly's mom
Yes, it was fun to see you, Emma, and Prince. Prince is just gorgeous! I think all the dogs were a little hyper, and it being so WINDY did not help! I am looking forward to next week, when it will just be the dogs in advanced, that way we can go a little faster!:D I was thinking of bringing my camera next week, maybe we can get a picture of Prince and Holly together!!

(I can't see your pictures, either.:( )

That would be an adorable picture! Even with the both of them on the table or something!

Hopefully I can bring my camera too.

I am thinking of bringing Chubby at 3:00 for Obedience class. I am not sure if I am going to yet though. :)

Can't wait to see you next week!

Dogz
04-25-2004, 10:45 AM
Sorry, I had moved my pictures into an album, and forgot to edit my post.

It's edited now! :)

bluekat
04-25-2004, 10:50 AM
Prince is gorgeous!!!:D

Sounds like you had a fun time:p

RobiLee
04-26-2004, 05:38 AM
Next time don't forget the camera! ;)

Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun with the classes.

I love you sig, Nothing beats a Sammy smile!

Robin :)

Dogz
04-27-2004, 07:53 PM
I won't forget it!

Karen and I decided that we would meet up 10-15 minutes early to take pictures, since I have to leave a little early on Sat. We should hopefully get some up soon! ;)

Thanks, Robin! I love your signature too! Pretty colors, with pretty girls!