PDA

View Full Version : We had another play-date with Ivy!! =D

DogLover9501
04-24-2004, 05:02 PM
Today we had another play date with Ivy(the brindle boxer), she came up to our house, and met my grandparents(who loved her, but who wouldnt ;)) then her and Jasper played and then we showed her the fish..and the cat which she didn't like lol.

Then we took them outside to pee, then got in the van and went for a drive to the pet store and they went in and looked at the bunnys, birds..etc, and got some treats, and I got Jasper's wellness fish and sweet potatoes food.

They had ALOT of fun, slept in the van, except for the moments when they would stare at each other and Ivy would give him kisses:o

I didn't have a camera however, but I promise I will get pictures of the two of them at some point, Ivy's owner isn't going away again until May 11th, so maybe sometime before that I will get some pictures!

Jasper is really tired now;)

*EDIT* Forgot to mention that Ivy is about the same height as Jasper BUT is WAYYYY fatter lol she is about 85 pounds:eek:

tatsxxx11
04-24-2004, 05:43 PM
Awww, what fun playdate, complete with treats and kisses! Sounds like Jasper and Ivy are becoming the best of buds:) Hopefully next time they'll be pictures of the cuties:D

DogLover9501
04-25-2004, 11:57 AM
Yeah they had tons of fun, Ivy did get tired of him when they were in the house though, as hes a hyper/insane almost 8 month old puppy and she's 6 years old and was having no part of him jumping at her, she growled and let him know to back off, but she liked him again in the car as they were on seperate seats, Jasper was facing back smelling her face and she would kiss him lol

Im not sure when next time will be :( or if there will be one, as I explained before, Ivy's owner is going away back to school again on May 11th, then shes home in June but then shes going to Spain for the summer, then back to school in england after that.

I feel so sorry for Ivy, she is used to having Jen(and only Jen) around for over 3 years(they got her when she was 2 and a half) and now she hardly ever gets to see her, Plus nobody else in the family pays any attention to her:(

They don't cuddle her, walk her, bath her, they just full up her bowl whenever its empty, and with Ivy..well she doesn't know when to stop eating, she was at her most heaviest when Jen got home this time.

Plus she may have hyper-thyroidism, and she also has some gum issues and some other things, that the rest of the family will not do anything about.

All these are the reasons I wanted to take Ivy when Jen was gone away, Jen would pay for any and all expenses, and Ivy would get her right food, and at the right times, she will get exercise, brushed, bathed and attention from our entire family, my mom just won't listen to me:(

Ah, well sorry for going on and on....