PDA

View Full Version : Took The Girls To Have Their Portraits Taken

RobiLee
04-24-2004, 04:51 PM
I work at Super Kmart and we have a photo studio in there and today was pet photo day so on a whim I made an appointment and got brave and took both of them in for pictures. My co-worker was just getting off work so she met me in the parking lot to help me out. She took Tori who walked on her leash just fine. Two days ago she would not budge! I was so proud of her. It was so much fun to take my pups into where I work. They were fantastic. Katie was excited and Tori was a bit nervous and timid but they did really well. You should have seen everyone looking at us. Lots of Ooohs and Awwws. Hehehe....I loved it! People seemed to think Tori was a real cutie but what surprises me is that Katie is the one that gets all the attention. Everyone seems to be in awe of her size and beauty and that is what most people were saying. " Wow, she is so beautiful". Of course Katie just wiggles and then they pet her and they seem surprised that she is so friendly with people. First we put Tori up on the table and she was so timid. He seemed to get a few decent photos but it took some time because she just kept wanting to crawl over beside me and bury her face in my lap. So Sweet! Then it was Katie's turn. Of course Katie will not hop up on anything so I have to lift her back legs up like usual...too funny. Looks like he got a few good pics of her too. Then he had them both together on the floor sitting side by side. I sure do hope some of them actually come out. Even if they don't I had fun just doing it and taking the girls into my workplace.

Uh...Can you tell I'm a proud Mommy!

Robin :)

lute
04-24-2004, 05:18 PM
awww..how cute! both your dogs are beautiful! i hope they all come out!

i wish we could bring our pets in the k-mart here and get their pics taken.i'd go in a heart beat.

Dixie Belle
04-24-2004, 05:41 PM
Hope the pics turn out good. Share them with us when you get them back.

shais_mom
04-24-2004, 10:28 PM
Can't wait to see the results Robin!! I bet they are adorable!

Kfamr
04-24-2004, 10:37 PM
Aww! What good pups!!

I think i'd be in awe over Katie in real life too.. Tori as well! Since i'm already in love with them over the net.:p

Can't wait to see the pictures!