PDA

View Full Version : What's your obsession(s)?

slleipnir
04-24-2004, 12:14 PM
Not sure if this was made before, but I'm slow and don't remember (which is sad, cause if there was/is one,I probably posted in it XD)

Anyway, what are your obsessions? What can't you live without?

My pets of course are #1 for me. I love them to death and couldn't live without them :) (animals in general as well)

I have to say that anime is also a major obsession for me...:o I don't know why, but I can never get enough, I love it a lot. I esp love the japanese ones with english subtitles. I love hearing the japanese voices. They have the best, most interesting language I find.

Internet, of course. Couldn't live without it.

I think those are the main ones for me. I could put family too, I can't live without them...but I can't say I'm obsessed with them.....hmm. lol :o

And One Piece. XD

Kfamr
04-24-2004, 12:19 PM
Of course Simba and Nala.
My camera.
My computer.
The internet.

dukedogsmom
04-24-2004, 12:53 PM
Duke, digital camera, computer. Don't know if I could live without any of them. And, animals in general. Wish I was rich so I could do what I wanted. I'd be with dogs all day, every day.

slick
04-24-2004, 01:04 PM
Milk, milk, and more milk.
My pets and Pet Talk.
My car.

iceyshiver21
04-24-2004, 01:22 PM
My Internet, my friends(furry ones included) and safty pins...they are everywhere...:D :p

popcornbird
04-24-2004, 01:24 PM
My pets and animals in general.

My computer/internet

Drawing

Photography.........mainly taking pictures of natural beauty (mountains/rivers/etc.) and animals

wolf_Q
04-24-2004, 01:42 PM
Animals--specifically wolves and siberian huskies...the amount of wolf/husky related items I have is frightening

Drawing/painting

Photography

Music--I love many bands but my main *obsession* is U2

Internet/Pet Talk...PT is pretty much all I do on the net..

primabella
04-24-2004, 02:06 PM
My pets and just animals in general, photography, the Internet, graphic-making, webdesign...all that stuff. I've also been a little obsessed with a band called Switchfoot, just because I love all their music.

There are things I love like my family and friends but I can't really saw I'm obsessed with them so...I guess that's it. ;D

Rio and Me
04-24-2004, 02:52 PM
These are my can not live with out

Rio
All animals
Friends (the ones i have anyway,lol)
The OC (totally addicted, 1 repeat and 1 new a week is just not enough)
Family
My MG car (this baby is my pride and joy, my link to the outside world of Pensilva,lol)
Computor/internet
Camara (dont have digi cam but maybe in the next pay check i could "splash out",lol

I'm thinking thats it
Ky

binka_nugget
04-24-2004, 04:07 PM
My dogs of course.

My computer/internet.

My cameras.

Coke. I LOVE coke. I'm trying to wean off it but I could still never stop drinking it completely. I'm trying to go from 4 cans to 1 can a day.

guster girl
04-24-2004, 04:19 PM
My ex, unfortunately. I'm not a psycho bothersome ex, I never even speak to the guy. But, yeah, I have never had a day where I didn't think about him. :( But, for fun stuff, I'd say it used to be my cell phone (text messaging) until I didn't pay the bill. Ha ha. And, the computer. And, my music. And, needless to say, my pets. :)

CountryWolf07
04-24-2004, 07:26 PM
1. The internet
2. Country music
3. Wolves
4. Summer
5. FRIENDS - the TV show

primabella
04-24-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by binka_nugget
My dogs of course.

My computer/internet.

My cameras.

Coke. I LOVE coke. I'm trying to wean off it but I could still never stop drinking it completely. I'm trying to go from 4 cans to 1 can a day.

We learned about the history of Coke in Economics class..did you know it was originally made with cocaine? Lol I had no idea! :o

binka_nugget
04-24-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by primabella
We learned about the history of Coke in Economics class..did you know it was originally made with cocaine? Lol I had no idea! :o

Lol yep, I found out while researching for a research paper. I finally understood why they call it "coke". ;)

CountryWolf07
04-24-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by binka_nugget
Lol yep, I found out while researching for a research paper. I finally understood why they call it "coke". ;)

My friend would tease me at resturants..

If I ordered coke, she goes "do you need anything else w/ that drug?"

lisalee
04-24-2004, 08:09 PM
Sash (#1) of course :)
the internet
cats
food
coffee!!

Lisa & Sash

isis
04-24-2004, 08:33 PM
My pets.
The internet.
The trampoline.:p
The outdoors.

The Cat Factory
04-24-2004, 09:59 PM
My Pets
Video Games
Music - Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin especially
Movies
TV

cloverfdx
04-25-2004, 03:53 AM
My pets :)
My Computer/ Internet/ PT
Friends (Human/and animal)
My freedom/ Walking with the dogs for hours on end.
Family.

Hmm think that is all.

:)

carole
04-25-2004, 04:17 AM
I would not call them obsessions exactly, but most important to me are my Family and Pets,simple as that, anything else does not even compare,as everything else I could live without, but not them.!!!.

catnapper
04-25-2004, 11:04 AM
My obsessions are my pets, my computer, my hubby and kdis (not neccessarily in that order.).

And I'll sheepishly admit I'm obsessed with how much laundry I have, and how it ges done. Its never ending and I am so compulsive about it that NOBODY in my house is allowed to even go near the washer/dryer.

Tina
04-25-2004, 12:51 PM
My Kids
My Pets
My Husband
My car
Music- Specially Metallica
Computer
Camera's

Kfamr
04-25-2004, 01:48 PM
Haha, I love how the husband comes 3rd on the list, Tina! :p :D ;)

Desert Arabian
04-25-2004, 04:30 PM
HORSES! HORSES! HORSES! HORSES! SINCE I WAS 3!!! and Labradors- that's why I'm dying inside because I don't have either. BUT, I am grateful for the times I get to be around them and ride them- the horses at least, lol.

And of course my pets mean a ton to me, they are in a seperate category, not obsessions. In fact, my love for horses and Labradors should be in a different category, because they are beyond obsessions to me...:D :p

jenfer
04-25-2004, 04:37 PM
My Sausage
My anime/comic
Internet
Lip balm

haha... and there are many more!!!:D :D

Oh, and this...
http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/jenfer/uno2.jpg

Mwahahahaha!!!

K9soul
04-25-2004, 05:09 PM
My pets, of course

After pets the things I just would go insane if I didn't have are the internet and books. I just love to read good novels with a passion. I don't care for dime type novels but love in particular fantasy and historical fiction (a fictional novel that takes place in a historical era, place or event, such as Dances with Wolves.)

There are a lot of other things I enjoy but are probably more occasional and not things that would bother me to do a day or two without :p

slleipnir
04-25-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by jenfer
Oh, and this...
http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/jenfer/uno2.jpg

Mwahahahaha!!!

YAY XD Jen's the bestest ;) I agree with you there (As I said beforeXD)

jenfer
04-25-2004, 07:10 PM
heehee I knew you would agree with me. ;) What else can one ask for? One Piece and Uno IN ONE!!!??? :D It's one of the many treasures I bought from my trip home last year. :)

slleipnir
04-25-2004, 10:22 PM
hah, yeah XD!

(did you know I've seen 92 epis, 4 movies, and 1 TV special all ready?? O_O!! if that's not an obsession, I duno what is XD)

jenfer
04-25-2004, 11:51 PM
Don't worry. I have been there! ;) And it's just too good to NOT watch!!! I like both comic and anime... sometimes there are "extra" stuff in either one.

shais_mom
04-26-2004, 12:04 PM
My pets.
My computer/internet.
Makeup and perfumey stuff. (lotions and sprays)

ILoveReptiles
04-26-2004, 12:58 PM
My obsessions would have to be the following:

My reptiles - I can never seem to have enough. I always want more.

My computers - same thing. Maybe that's why I have 4 of them at the moment, and my own server rack with a kvm switch, and a 24 port network switch... However, I seem to be able to cap out at 4, and I don't have any urge to buy more

The internet - I'm on it all the time, and hopelessly addicted.

That's about all I can think of at the moment.

Truffles
04-26-2004, 04:28 PM
my baby truffles.

my other baby (my computer) i also call it my sanity keeper:p

milk shakes

i guess sleep is one too cause lately thats all i do is sleep all day its getting quite old too.

this is a weird one but ...........earplugs if i don't have my earplugs at night then i go nuts litterly i go nuts.the day time i don't care .

those are mine.

marylyn

Jetta_Pup
04-26-2004, 04:32 PM
My kids (the human ones)
my other kids (the 4 legged ones and the 0 legged one..lol)
and cars
and friends

BCBlondie
04-26-2004, 10:17 PM
My pets, computer, digital camera/photography, webdesign, art/drawing, guitar, Linkin Park - my fav band, ice cream!! :D

NoahsMommy
04-27-2004, 01:26 AM
Literal Obsessions:
My cats
SHOPPING....its a bit of a problem. Oh well!!! ;)

Things I prefer not to live without:
My hubby
God
My cats...oh, did I say that already? ;)
Friends
Family...when they are being nice... :D
Girly stuff (makeup, clothes, hairstuff, etc)
Disneyland
Shopping

Shopping? Did I say that yet?

:D

carole
04-27-2004, 05:02 PM
Did you say SHOPPING Noahsmommy, I also love shopping, its listed in my interests, if i ever get back to California, I must look you up and we can go SHOPPING together, what fun!!!:) :D :cool:

Pam
04-27-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by carole
I would not call them obsessions exactly, but most important to me are my Family and Pets,simple as that, anything else does not even compare,as everything else I could live without, but not them.!!!.

Gotta agree with you on that Carole! Me too! Of course, I simply do not function in the morning without my coffee so I guess that would qualify as an obsession. :p

Dogz
04-27-2004, 06:17 PM
My pets.
Pet Talk/My computer.
My digital camera/photography.