PDA

View Full Version : Wiggy Pig is gone:(

Tina
04-24-2004, 10:02 AM
Wiggy Pig passed away sometime yesterday.

I put some food out for him yesterday morning,thinking he must have been just sleeping in his little wooden house my husband made him.

Well I went on with rest of my chores and stuff. I checked on him again that afternoon thinking it was so weird I hadn't heard any noise out of him. I picked up his house to check on him, thinking he would come running out like his has done a few times. This time was different he was gone:( I couldn't believe my eyes him laying there motionless.

I'm really going to miss the little guy, I'm going to miss hearing him making his little wheeking noises because he wants a carrot or another fresh veggie, when he heard me in the kitchen.

My husband was quiet upset also. We are all going to miss him. I know my kids don't understand what has happened but I know they are sad also.

Rest In Peace Wiggy Pig:(

I

Karen
04-24-2004, 11:46 AM
Oh dear, play nicely at the Rainbow Bridge, Wiggy Pig. The only sad part about owning these little guys is their breif lifespan. You were loved, silly Wiggy Pig.

momoffuzzyfaces
04-24-2004, 12:33 PM
:( Wiggy Pig you left way too soon. I know you will miss your family even as you play in the sunshine and clover at the rainbow bridge! They are missing you too!

slick
04-24-2004, 04:44 PM
Oh Tina, I'm sorry for the loss of Wiggy Pig. No matter what kind of pet you have the pain is real. Play happy at the RB Wiggy Pig.

popcornbird
04-24-2004, 05:36 PM
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. :( RIP Wiggy Pig. :(:(

cloverfdx
04-27-2004, 08:26 AM
Ohh Tina i am so sorry :(

Play hard at the bridge dear little WiggyPig.

Tina
04-28-2004, 03:25 PM
Thank you everyone for your kind words.