PDA

View Full Version : Jazzy Jasmine!

Bari_d
04-24-2004, 08:25 AM
Jazzy, you are a purrrfectly adorable MC girl, so beautifully posed and sure of yourself with every furrrrr in place! And your are obviously spunky and fun, as well as totally communicative with your purrsons! Sounds as though you rule your house and rightfully so! Catgratulations, lovely girl...you area pleasure to meet as our Saturday Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

blaurie2
04-24-2004, 08:34 AM
Jasmine you certainly are good looking! And big, you have already outgrown at least one of my kitties, maybe both! I love to read about the live birdie you gave to your humans, that was so sweet!:D

Congrats on being a live wire and oh, on being cat of the day, too!;)

catmandu
04-24-2004, 08:39 AM
Jazzy certainly is a Apt name for you , as you are one of the Coolest , Jazziest Cats that I have sen lately! And you will be a Big Bundle of Love for Your Guardians , for Yearsto Come , and will bring Such Joy into the lives, of everyone , that you meat! Jazzy Jazzy COTD!!!!

bluekat
04-24-2004, 08:43 AM
Oh Jazzy...you are adorable and GORGEOUS!:D You sound so sweet:)

Congratulations on being our COTD Jazzy!:D

rg_girlca
04-24-2004, 10:56 AM
Jazzy, you are absolutely gorgeous. What a stunning picture of you. I just love Main Coons and you are truly breathtaking.
I enjoyed reading your bio.

Congratulations sweetheart on being our COTD.
Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.

lat192004
04-24-2004, 11:29 AM
Hi Jazzy;

You made my day!

RedHedd
04-24-2004, 11:55 AM
Jazzy what a beautiful MC kitten you are! I'm sure you will eventually grow into your tail and that beautiful fluffy chest locket! I didn't know that MC's were talky - that explains my Mishi's talkativeness! He's always carrying on about something! Enjoy your special day! Mew, mew MEOWRRRRRRRRRRR!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-24-2004, 12:05 PM
Jazzy
How lovely you are! Your pink flower sure sets off your beautiful fur! It sure brightened up my rainy day to see it. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special ray of sunshine, er, Cat of the Day today!:D

tatsxxx11
04-24-2004, 01:17 PM
What a stunning girl you are dear Jasmine!:) And I must say, the parents of today's honorees sure have outdone themselves in the photography dept! What a lovely photo of you posing beside your pink zinnia! You embody all that we cherish in a MC kitty, Jasmine...you're beautiful, affectionate and just brimming with personality! What a lucky family to have the lovely Jasmine to bring such joy to their lives! Enjoy your reign as Cat of the Day sweet Jasmine girl! You're simply divine!:)

manda_moo87
04-25-2004, 02:42 AM
Dear sweet Jazzy,
What a BEAUTIFUL girl you are! You take my breath away! :) Congrats on being cat of the day sweetheart!

Dolls2c
04-26-2004, 08:25 PM
Jazzy - We have never had the pleasure of meeting a Maine Coon -you sure are a pretty one. Libby is a grey and white female and BooBoo is a 14 year old male who was COTD on December 14. We have a great time and it looks like you have trained your humans well. Congrats on being COTD!

karlyb
04-29-2004, 01:13 AM
Hello, beautiful Jasmine. You have the longest, thickest fur I've ever seen on a kitty. I'd sure like to give you a cuddle. You bring much joy to your family and I hope you have many more happy and healthy years with them.