PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Rescued Mama

QueenScoopalot
04-23-2004, 01:29 PM
This wonderful girl was one of my rescues! She's a very robust girl as are her five sweet little kittens. The kitten crawling across her back has the cutest checkerboard pattern on her head! :D :D They are huge for a week old! :eek http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/SweetMamaandFive.jpg The second picture I love!! :D :) http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/InfantKitty.jpg Isn't she sweet??? :) :) :) http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/MamaandKittens.jpg

catlover4ever
04-23-2004, 01:32 PM
What a sweet mama...and even sweeter babies!!!!!! You are really tugging at my heart-strings this afternoon!!!!:) :)

K & L
04-23-2004, 01:43 PM
Aren't they beautiful!! I wish my rescued mom was as calm as this one!:D

catcrazylady
04-23-2004, 01:57 PM
Oh how adoarble!!! Doesn't it just kill you to have all of these babies around and know that you can't keep them? It breaks my heart at the shelter because I want them all!!!
The picture of the individual baby is adorable!! Which kitten is that? Is that the one that is by mamma's belly with the black and brown looking spots? That one caught my attention because it is so unique looking!
More pictures PLEASE!!!!

QueenScoopalot
04-23-2004, 02:21 PM
CCL, Yes, the single baby is the one by mama's tummy. There's three torties with white, and two little tuxedo babes. They are such sweet babies as is the darling mama! :D :D I'll try to take more pics....I am a novice at all this still lol. It doesn't really bother me much any more letting them go, as I think of what the alternatives are. It beats the streets! I consider myself a stepping stone to a better future for these kitties! :D

Ally Cat's Mommy
04-23-2004, 03:07 PM
Great pics - bless you for giving this Mommy and Kittens a chance for a better life and forever homes!!!

slick
04-23-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
The second picture I love!! :D :)
http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/InfantKitty.jpg
Please Mom and I keep her????????

Steffi N
04-23-2004, 05:32 PM
Yes, please share more. I home homes are found soon for this sweet mama and babies. They are all darling and I am glad they are healthy.

jazzcat
04-23-2004, 05:41 PM
AWWWWWW!!

leslie flenner
04-23-2004, 07:33 PM
Where was the mother found? What's her story? So glad she didn't turn out to be feral- lucky you!

catmandu
04-24-2004, 08:59 AM
I have to say , once again that Pet Talkers , are such Great People, who will go out of thier way , to help the Stray and Homeless , and Give Hope , and Love to the Unwanted , and I am Poud to be a Pert of this! A Big Found Cat Super MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To You ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rg_girlca
04-24-2004, 12:26 PM
OMG I don't know how much more cuteness overload I can bear seeing all the new kitties that have been on PT lately.

QSA, you are a BIG stepping stone for all the precious kitties that you have rescued and saved from the hardships of being homeless.
I had rescued two pregnant mamas years ago from the street and it just broke my heart when it was time for the little ones and the mamas also to go to their new homes. I cried my eyes out when I was cleaning up the room after the last one left and even cried when I found a little piece of one of the kitties poop under the bed. Silly eh!
I really take my hat off to you and ALL the people who are involved in rescue and fostering who go through this on a daily basis.
I stand up and applaud you all. Bless you all for making such a big difference for these precious, precious kitties.

trayi52
04-24-2004, 12:40 PM
Dear sweet Jan, the work you do just amazes me. I agree with Lorraine. All those cute tiny babies just steal my heart.

I love that chercherboard head on that one little baby, just so precious.

Is there a tortie in there too? LOL, you know how I feel about those torties! I love them so much, I just see them everywhere.
Or is it the the medication I am on?:confused: ;)

Willie:D

QueenScoopalot
04-24-2004, 12:44 PM
Thanks Willie for helping me even get these pics here! Hope you're feeing better too. There's 3 torties with white, and two black & whites! The checkerhead girl looks calico on her head, but then has the tortie mix on her body. Cutest litter I've had in a while! Black seems to be very "in" this year, and it's refreshing to see some color! :D :) :D

rg_girlca
04-24-2004, 12:47 PM
LOL Willie you cracked me up with your comment, "I seem to see torties everywere, or is it the medication I am on."
Thanks for putting a smile on my face to-day as you do many days with your great sense of humor.:D

lisalee
04-24-2004, 01:14 PM
Beautiful mommy kitty and adorable little babies!:) You are a wonderful and caring person to help these angels. Best wishes to everyone!

Lisa & Sash

ChrisH
04-24-2004, 01:27 PM
Awww, moma cat kittens, so beautiful. :)

leslie flenner
04-24-2004, 10:29 PM
you still haven't said where mama cat is from?

Bastet27
04-24-2004, 10:53 PM
Awww, adorable kitties! I love the one with the checkers on the head.