PDA

View Full Version : Pics of Ocky's last night in the shelter...

catcrazylady
04-22-2004, 09:11 PM
I was at the shelter tonight and took pictures of Ocky on his last shelter night! I took him out and put him on my shoulder and we had a long talk about how he was going to come live with me. He turned, rubbed his head on my arm, and BIT me! He's a brat already!! He must know he is mine and is already assuming the role of spoiled rotten brat!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif
Actually I think they were love bites because there was no pain involved. I think he is feeling so much better now that he is spunking up and probably wants to play. I hope anyway. I took some pictures so we could always remember what he looked like and where he lived before us.
Here are his last shelter pictures! Maybe these new pictures will help you guys come up with a name. I'm leaning towards
Mr. Ocky Paddington MaGoo!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid113/pbcf4ac8f7615bc6142028862851c2fb2/f8eaa83d.jpg

This is where he has spent the last few months of his life.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid113/pb99723d40ca29fa5005bc5783269bb5f/f8eaa7e5.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid113/p2610ff98ecd7cb36f1dc6d86c05a2d23/f8eaa7c1.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid113/p0e36ba0100a0ae206539045a7d2799cc/f8eaa80e.jpg

This is an extreme closeup because he was trying to walk out of the cage.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid113/pda185d25c8c0afc0c18a3f65990293e1/f8eaa7e0.jpg

The next pictures of Mr. Ocky Paddington MaGoo will be in his new home surrounded by my babies!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-22-2004, 09:18 PM
awwww

this post made me cry!!..

Mr. Ocky Paddington Magoo.. you are going to be so happy in your new home! I am so glad you are going to be able to know love and happiness!!.... *KISSES* for you sweet boy!!.. You have the sweetest most precious face in the whole world.. I only wish I could be there to give you a *real* cuddle!!!:)

rg_girlca
04-22-2004, 09:32 PM
Those pictures brought tears to my eyes. I'm so glad he won't have to spend anymore time in that hard, cold, steel cage.
Hats off to you CCL for loving and caring for this precious boy.

QueenScoopalot
04-22-2004, 09:34 PM
Even having no liquid chocolate eyes to look into, that boy is so tremendously special! I think the whole world's falling in love with him. Lots of noserubs and headbonks from the gang here! :) :) :)

krazyaboutkatz
04-22-2004, 11:25 PM
CCL, He's such a gorgeous cat. He's also very lucky to be going to a wonderful happy loving home like yours.:) I can't wait to see a picture of him surrounded by all of his new brothers and sisters.:)

jazzcat
04-23-2004, 12:56 AM
I can't wait to see the next installment.:D

Barbara
04-23-2004, 04:40 AM
Aaawwww what a wonderful and heartwarming story! Ocky will be so happy! Catgratulations to both of you:)

trinity
04-23-2004, 06:25 AM
Oh my! I am leaking on my keyboard! Sniffle....Congrats to both of you for finding each other! Please keep posting pictures! And I love the name!

catlady1945
04-23-2004, 06:50 AM
He's a handsome and lucky boy. We wish him all the best in his new home.

catlover4ever
04-23-2004, 07:15 AM
OK, I'm trying to type this with HUGE tears in my eyes. I love the name Mr. Ocky Paddington MaGoo!!!!:D

I can not wait to see pictures of this guy in your home!!! God bless you for doing the wonderful things that you do for all of your babies (your own babies, your shelter babies, and especially Ocky)!!!!!

sasvermont
04-23-2004, 07:16 AM
Oh my heart. What a wonderful ending. How did the eye thing come about? I have forgotten. Did he have some degenerative thing going on? Were his eyeballs removed?

What a nice person you are for taking in such a guy!

May and can we help you out in any way?

Logan
04-23-2004, 07:22 AM
Bless you, for taking this beautiful boy into your home! He's going to be in heaven!!!! :)

catcrazylady
04-23-2004, 07:40 AM
Did he have some degenerative thing going on? Were his eyeballs removed?

His story goes like this...He was found wondering OUTSIDE with one eye already surgically removed and the other one was just one huge ball of infection. He was cold, hungry, dirty and blind. The vet had no option other than to remove his last eye as the infection had already totally destroyed his eyeball. So now both eyeballs have been surgically removed.

May and can we help you out in any way?

Just please keep praying that my furkids will except him and that the transition is smooth!

THANKS EVERYONE for all your support. I'm excited and so scared about tonight!

catmandu
04-23-2004, 08:51 AM
The Found Cats are touched by Oculars story , and are glad that he is getting a Home ,where he will be loved. May the Lord , bless and Keep You!

RedHedd
04-23-2004, 11:00 AM
Mr. Ocky Paddington Magoo! Such a sweet face! I do wish him a happy transition into his new furrever home! What a sweet kitty! I hope the others accept him and are gentle with this special boy.

K & L
04-23-2004, 11:10 AM
My heart goes out to Mr. Ocky! Bless you for caring and taking him into your heart and home!

kitten645
04-23-2004, 11:37 AM
Blessings to you and your furkids for taking in such a special soul. Ocky, you be a good boy and make friends with your new brothers and sisters:D It was meant to be and I'm sure all will go well.
Claudia

Randi
04-23-2004, 04:09 PM
What a rough start Ocky had. :( I'm so glad you're taking him home, I know he will be spoiled and loved to pieces as he deserve. :) :) I really hope the others will accept him and be gentle. I can hardly wait to hear how it goes and see the pictures.

Give precious Ocky lots of kisses and scritchies from us! :)

Hugs to you!

kuhio98
04-23-2004, 04:17 PM
Ocky is a beautiful boy! I wonder what Princess Stubby is going to think of him. Probably slap him around just to make him feel welcome and part of the gang. Wouldn't surprise me if she snuggles him (when no one is around, of course).

Congratulations Ocky on finding such a wonderful home. Someone must have loved you at one time to care for your first eye. Now, you have another family to love you forever.

moosmom
04-23-2004, 05:10 PM
CCL,

*sniff* I am SO very happy for both of you! You have certainly gained his trust and formed a very special bond with him. I love his name too!

Mr. Magoo, you are in excellent hands! Have a wonderfu life sweet boy. God knows you deserve it!

(((hugs))) from Moosmom and the gang.

Steffi N
04-23-2004, 05:23 PM
I am teary eyed too, thinking of what this dear boy has been through and how lucky he is to be coming to your loving home. I just know he will have a wonderful new life. Ocky Paddington Magoo, some special pets for you. :)

slick
04-23-2004, 05:28 PM
How can one read his story and not become a sobbing mess....

Bless you for taking this little guy in. Welcome to your furrrever home Magoo! You are loved around the world.

rkidsrcats
04-23-2004, 06:41 PM
Yaaayyy! We are pleased to present you with the first annual Pippin Award for going above and beyond the calll and rescuing one of the sightless ones.
As part of this we would like to include an 8 x 10 glossy of Pippin being as cute as possible for you!
Congratulations on being the 2004 Pippin Award winner!:D

And welcome home O.P. !!!!