PDA

View Full Version : A&P Investigations

catnapper
04-22-2004, 08:15 PM
Mr. Allen (the A of A&P Investigtions) was puzzled this evening. Mr. Pouncer (the P of A&P Investigations) is quite stoned. Odd happenings were going on in the basement. The door from the kitchen was shut and interesting things were happing down in the basement without their approval or knowledge.

When the door was finally opened, both detectives ran down the steps to ascertain what had happened. The floor was swept, boxes were missing, a musty carpet was removed, the broken televsion was mysteriously not around... Christmas Decorations FINALLY stored in their rightful place.

Mr. Allen sniffed every corner and peeked into every crevice. Mr. Pouncer found a catnip mouse that fell out of a Christmas stocking... he was *slightly* high. The mousie slid across the floor - zoom...zoom... it was fun, unlike the carpet that keeps it relatively close.

Both members of the famous detective team staked out the crime scene until they could come up with no explanation of what happened. They decided that change is good and closed the case.

Kater
04-22-2004, 08:24 PM
ROFLMAO!!! A&P came to a pretty good conclusion there!

Spring cleaning, ei? I should do some of that...awww... :o :o :o

Great post! ;)

sirrahbed
04-22-2004, 08:25 PM
I have no idea but I just wish it would happen at MY house:rolleyes:

Barbara
04-23-2004, 05:33 AM
Usually the detectives make the most mess when they are looking for traces?

How lucky you are that this was not the case:D

catmandu
04-23-2004, 09:20 AM
That sounds likee a Good TV Show , The Cat Detectives!!!!