PDA

View Full Version : the little prince!

RICHARD
04-22-2004, 05:44 PM
Wills accused of shooting cat

Prince William has been investigated by police after a woman claimed he shot her pet cat.

Jeshiera Art filed a complaint saying Wills, 21, fired a gun outside her home near Balmoral - and her cat has not been seen since, reports The Sun.

Police decided to take no action so Jeshiera, 34, is threatening to take out a private prosecution against William.

She said: "It had gone 11 when there was this huge bang. There was a lamp shining on my house and one at my cat. Then there were a couple of shots."

Buckingham Palace confirmed Wills had been on a rabbit shoot near Balmoral, but denied a cat was shot.
----------------------------

Hunting at 11 at night??
My mom had us in the house at 10!!!

we had to put down our fire arms at 9....

;)

Barbara
04-23-2004, 05:30 AM
OK - in dubio pro reo. It cannot be proven he shot the cat.

But why did he shoot rabbits? Was he so hungry he absolutely needed some meat?

The only sense it makes to have princes is for the many jobs in the newspaper industry:rolleyes:

catmandu
04-23-2004, 09:21 AM
That was irresponsible of the Prine , but sadly he will neverbe punished!

catcrazylady
04-23-2004, 01:11 PM
He can't tell the difference between cats and rabbits but he is allowed out with a gun in the dark late at night?http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/mad.gif

He should at least have the decency to admit what he did to the poor woman.!

Pam
04-23-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
Hunting at 11 at night??
My mom had us in the house at 10!!!

we had to put down our fire arms at 9....

;)

Richard, a very disturbing story at the least, but once again your "zinger" at the end provided some entertainment for those of us who are *easily amused.* (and I don't even live in California) :D

RICHARD
04-23-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Pam
(and I don't even live in California) :D

By the powers vested in me,
I now pronounce you a sun tanned, healthy, easily amused and dyed-in-the-wool Cah-lee-fuh-nee-un.

You can now spend hours in a traffic jam, get a tattoo or find a body part to pierce.

Go forth and multiply........

or add or subtract...;)

catmandu
04-24-2004, 09:04 AM
Barbara was right , william hardly needs to hunt Rabbits!And taht is part of the Royal Family Heritage , to hunt , the Bastards!Sorry my last thread was garbled , but time was running out. And there is no need to hunt, except for Hunger. William , didnt Diana teach you compassion , for Animals!

ChrisH
04-24-2004, 09:56 AM
Thanks for posting Richard, I hadn't heard anything about it until I read this, and then did a search and found another, fuller, report here.
http://groups.msn.com/youngroyals/didwilliamshootacat.msnw

I think the whole thing is disgusting. No proof of the cat actually being killed is not an excuse, a much loved cat is missing because of what happened. The heir to the throne should at least show some concern. Sheesh, if he is sure he didn't shoot the cat he should have people out looking for the it.

I am not a royalist by any means, but any respect I do have for the royal family is certainly in danger being seriously eroded over this last year or so.

Chris