PDA

View Full Version : Meet The Kittens

K & L
04-22-2004, 02:40 PM
Here they are, a bit scared, but safe now!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid113/pa966a630e8c33267cae39ad356e66d8e/f8eb5307.jpg

Uabassoon
04-22-2004, 02:45 PM
OMG they are adorable! Hopefully Alexa and I will be taking a trip to Phx to pick up one of them :)

Twink
04-22-2004, 02:50 PM
How sweet! Look at that perfect little tuxie. Her blaze is even and straight down the middle! She's symmetrical! And the black ones are just perfect....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, kittens!!! :D

K & L
04-22-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Uabassoon
OMG they are adorable! Hopefully Alexa and I will be taking a trip to Phx to pick up one of them :)

Just let me know. They ate some lunch so it shouldn't be long before they can be taken from mom. Aren't they just too cute.

Uabassoon
04-22-2004, 02:56 PM
I'll let you know as soon as possible. I just emailed her the picture. I think right now my plan is to get her to fall in love with the kittens before I tell her we'll have to drive up to Phx! Hopefully it all works out, but the final desicion is hers. If it were mine I'd be pounding on your door already!

Uabassoon
04-22-2004, 02:58 PM
I forgot, I wanted to ask.. I know your just got them so they are a little timid. But do they seem like they are going to be friendly little guys or shy guys?

catnapper
04-22-2004, 03:00 PM
*Squeeling with delight*

Look at the babies! I don't know which one I want more... black kitties or tuxie kitty. choices, choices :D

PayItForward
04-22-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
*Squeeling with delight*

Look at the babies! I don't know which one I want more... black kitties or tuxie kitty. choices, choices :D
Why choose...get one of each :D

Uabassoon
04-22-2004, 03:04 PM
Look at the babies! I don't know which one I want more... black kitties or tuxie kitty. choices, choices

Hey! I've already claimed first dibs on a kitten! :D

nibblets
04-22-2004, 03:08 PM
OH! They are so sweet! What a perfect little pose they did for you. They are just beautiful!

K & L
04-22-2004, 03:11 PM
I forgot, I wanted to ask.. I know your just got them so they are a little timid. But do they seem like they are going to be friendly little guys or shy guys?

One black is very shy and the other 2 are a little timid. They're going to tame up just fine. We will be working with them until they go to their new homes. One of the black ones let me pet him. He's got blue eyes right now!! They've been very quiet here today.

OH, will your friend be keeping it indoor only?

Randi
04-22-2004, 03:13 PM
Awww, they're adorable! :p What a decision - having to pick only one! But Alexa will surely fall in love! :D

jenluckenbach
04-22-2004, 03:39 PM
OK! Give me the black and white one....RIGHT NOW!!!

K & L
04-22-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach

You got her! Come on down....we'd love to meet you anyway!

jazzcat
04-22-2004, 04:21 PM
AWW, they are so cute!! The black one sitting up looks a lot like my Jazzy girl did.

All these cute kittens are getting to me!

ChrisH
04-22-2004, 04:22 PM
Adorable!!:)

Uabassoon
04-22-2004, 05:31 PM
OH, will your friend be keeping it indoor only?

Yup it will be indoor only and it will be very spoiled, living in a huge townhouse with some rattie sisters.

QueenScoopalot
04-22-2004, 06:01 PM
Awww just too cute! The little guy/gal on the left looks so alert and inquisitive. I think black is the "IN" color this year.

rg_girlca
04-22-2004, 09:10 PM
OMG They are sooo precious.
Cuteness overload.

DogLover9501
04-22-2004, 10:58 PM

:eek: No, I want that one;) :p

Adorable kitties!

Uabassoon
04-22-2004, 10:59 PM
Great News! I sent Alexa the picture, then today when she picked me up from school she kept talking about how cute they were and how she's in love with all of them! She didn't even seem bothered when I told her we'd have to drive up to Phx. There is even a small possiblity that we'll come home with two if that's possible. She was asking me if it would be better to have 1 or 2 and how difficult it would be to take care of two kittens :) I'm so excited, you'd think I was getting the kitten for myself! But since I'm at her place often it will almost be like it's one of my own :) I also wanted to add that the kitty WILL NOT be declawed so you won't have to worry about that. And of course I'm sure I'll be posting tons of pictures if things work out and we are able to bring home one (or two :) ) of the kittens.

krazyaboutkatz
04-22-2004, 11:50 PM
They're so adorable.:) I'm so glad that Alexa will be adopting 1 or maybe 2 of them and that we'll be able to watch them grow up. Maybe she can join Pet Talk too.:)

jenluckenbach
04-23-2004, 05:07 AM
She was asking me if it would be better to have 1 or 2

I can send you a little write-up on "why 2 kitties" if you think you'll need it. ;)

PayItForward
04-23-2004, 05:14 AM

I can send you a little write-up on "why 2 kitties" if you think you'll need it. ;)

Here is Jen's writeup

http://www.piftails.com/main/articles/adoption/adoptapair.html

Barbara
04-23-2004, 05:28 AM
2: it's only ten percent more work, 100% more fun and they have the possibility to communicate with each other and don't have to talk foreign languages (like hooman) all the time:D

It's great if we can keep them at PT:D

I also love the black and white little madonna facie:)

K & L
04-23-2004, 09:03 AM
Great News! I sent Alexa the picture, then today when she picked me up from school she kept talking about how cute they were and how she's in love with all of them! She didn't even seem bothered when I told her we'd have to drive up to Phx. There is even a small possiblity that we'll come home with two if that's possible. She was asking me if it would be better to have 1 or 2 and how difficult it would be to take care of two kittens :) I'm so excited, you'd think I was getting the kitten for myself! But since I'm at her place often it will almost be like it's one of my own :) I also wanted to add that the kitty WILL NOT be declawed so you won't have to worry about that. And of course I'm sure I'll be posting tons of pictures if things work out and we are able to bring home one (or two :) ) of the kittens.

OMG!! I'm SO excited!!! I can't wait. It will need to be a few weeks so we can try and get them use to us humans. The mom is "wild" and won't let us near them right now. Oh I just can't wait!! Plus I'll get to keep up with them! Does she want 3?:D

Uabassoon
04-23-2004, 09:58 AM
Here is Jen's writeup
http://www.piftails.com/main/articl...adoptapair.html

I'm going to print it up and tape it to her bathroom mirror, that way I know she'll have to look at it! However after talking to her last night I think I almost have her convinced. She also claims that I'm more excited about the kittens than she is :) Every ten minutes I kept saying "We're getting kittens!"

catcrazylady
04-23-2004, 10:14 AM
I don't know how I missed this but now I'm SO excited!!! I love babies and those are some of the most adorable!!! How wonderful to know that a PT'er will be involved in their life and can provide tons of pictures!!!
YIPPEE!!

My personal opinion is go for all three!!