PDA

View Full Version : New Adoptee: Rex' Photos

Canis Amicus
04-22-2004, 11:29 AM
First pictures from Rex. He is 3y (born in Jan. 01, 2001), had vaccine shot yesterday, and will be neutered next Tuesday. Dog school is his priority nr. 1, so he will learn good manners and how to play with other dogs (I hope).

Once more i would like to thank to all of you who took your time to read and to answer to my posts about him.

I already love this boy to my bones.

Rosana
and
Rex

Canis Amicus
04-22-2004, 11:32 AM
Rex again

Canis Amicus
04-22-2004, 11:41 AM
Rex

http://petoftheday.com./talk/images/our_images/pettalk_logo.gif

lute
04-22-2004, 11:58 AM
he's a beautiful dog!

dukedogsmom
04-22-2004, 12:09 PM
He's gorgeous! I'm so happy for you. His coat is so shiny. I know he'll be a happy dog now. Doesn't it make you feel great to give such joy?

Logan
04-22-2004, 12:14 PM
I'm so happy for you and Rex!!!! What a handsome fellow he is!!! :D

dukedogsmom
04-22-2004, 12:46 PM
You look so naked without a sig. So, this isn't very fancy but I had to make it quickly. Hope you like it
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/rex.jpg

tatsxxx11
04-22-2004, 12:48 PM
Woo hoo!!! Welcome home, Rex:)What a handsome boy you are, sweetheart! Congratulations to you both! Rosanna, you must be on cloud nine! No doubt Rex is:) We'll be looking for lots more updates and pics! of your beautiful boy

Uabassoon
04-22-2004, 12:58 PM
Rex is so handsome! :)

honor_fl
04-22-2004, 01:11 PM
He's a beauty, Rosana, but I'm afraid two pics just isn't enough.

I'm so happy for you both.

Albea
04-22-2004, 01:14 PM
Rosana,
Rex is beautiful. It's so wonderful to know that from now on he'll have the happy life that he deserves. We'll be thinking of you both the day he has his surgery and wishing your boy a quick recovery.

delidog
04-22-2004, 07:20 PM
Awww!!!!!
Rex is Beautiful!!!!!!!
Thank ou for giving him a wonderful forever home!!!!!!
Hugs & Treats!!!!
And a Big Welcome To Pet Talk!!!!

Dog1,Cats2
04-22-2004, 07:37 PM
Rex is beautiful - and so are you for adopting him!!!

dukedogsmom - how sweet of you to make that siggy!!

CathyBogart
04-22-2004, 11:39 PM
He's absolutely enchanting!! What handsome eyes!! :)

Canis Amicus
04-23-2004, 06:55 AM
About Rex I wrote two trheads in General: "German Shepherd Dog" (April 8), and "Would dogs be comfortable with names that for humans sound bad?" (April 12)).

Dukedogsmon: it is so kind of you to give him a sig. Thank you very much.

Honor_fl: There are more photos, tried but didn't work to send it in the body of the message. Over the weekend i will try again.

Thank you again!

Rosana
and
Rex

EssTer
04-23-2004, 10:47 AM
wow!! Rex is very beautiful dog.. he looks like that Rex from german serial Comissar Rex!;)

Kona & Oreo's mom
04-23-2004, 11:13 AM
Rex is a very handsome dog. That you said "I already love this boy to my bones" shows how lucky he is to find you! I am so happy for both of you. :D Welcome to Pet Talk, Rex, and good luck on Tuesday!

KYS
04-23-2004, 01:18 PM
Congratulations and how exciting for you.
Keep the pics comming of Rex.

3CaniBellisimi
04-24-2004, 12:16 AM
Look at that beautiful face! Rex is gorgeous. I'm so happy for the both of you.

Best regards,
Anna Lisa

Canis Amicus
05-02-2004, 05:21 AM
Dukedogsmon: thank you once more for your kindness to make a signature for Rex, i am very sorry i do not know how to include it to my messages. i will try again.

Rex' update:

He was neutered last Tuesday, hated the plastic cone around his head. I removed and kept my eyes on him 24h/day, so he wouldn't lick himself.

He is doing well, the incision is healing really good, and today morning i let him swimm. He loved it, and brought me a huge stone from the river botton as a gift to me, which he droped only at our door step. He kept it in his mouth for at least 45min!!! He didn't drop it even when he growled at the other dogs...

This past week I called a dog school (recommended by the vet)and next Saturday I will take him for a first (try) class. If any part does not like it, I will try the Swiss Association for Shepherd Dogs, which also has classes, sports, events, etc, but to begin something there will take at least two and a half months, because of club's bureaucracies.

The vet could see Rex behaviour toward his own little dogs (we met casually by the clinic reception), with all the growling and barking. He said obedience classes will correct him.

About his dog-dog agression issues i am also searching on the web.

Thank you all for your kindness.
Rosana
and
Rex

sabies
05-02-2004, 07:32 AM
Welcome Rex! Glad you are ok after the operation. Good luck at school!

Your signature can be added by going to 'user cp' and editing your profile. You have to add the url of the picture, so it needs to be somewhere that is available over the internet.

Kona & Oreo's mom
05-03-2004, 10:52 AM
I'm glad to hear that his surgery went well and that he enjoyed his swim. What a nice boy to bring you the stone! I hope all goes well with your training class on Saturday.

Tonya
05-03-2004, 01:29 PM
Congratulations! What a catch Rex is!