PDA

View Full Version : I'm back - I think! Jake and Max doing fine.

stacwase
04-22-2004, 08:42 AM
Hi! I think I'm back now. Kater emailed me and reminded me to stop in for a visit.

So much has been going on in my life, I haven't been able to get on lately. When I do lurk, everything is so unfamiliar to me that I don't know where to jump in!

Max and Jake are doing great. We're buying them a farm. 20 acres way out in the country. The closest neighbors have a shepherd/collie mix (just GEORGOUS) and a little black spaniel mix. Jake and Max are going to love them. They run free. We're going to be on a long dirt road in the country, with acres and acres of forest and farms around us. So maybe - just maybe - we could try letting Jake and Max outside off leash and see how they do.

A neighbor a few miles down the road has lots of milk cows. I'm afraid Jake will try to herd them and Max will try to make friends with them.

Kambel (stepdaughter's dog) is doing great too. He and Max got into some trouble this winter. Can't get those two dogs together without a lot of mischief!

Anyways - sorry for being gone so long!

Tina
04-22-2004, 09:08 AM
Glad to see your back! And happy to hear Jake and Max are going well:D

Kater
04-22-2004, 09:17 AM
Yay, it's so good to hear from you! I'm glad everything is going well. :D
A farm? NEAT! That's really exciting!!!
Don't worry about being unfamiliar with things - just catch up when you can!

Logan
04-22-2004, 10:02 AM
20 acres???? If there was a jealous "smiley", I'd be using it right now!!! Congratulations!!!! It is great to hear from you and to know that everything is going well. Stick around!! We have missed you!!! :)

Logan

ramanth
04-22-2004, 10:24 AM
Great to hear from you! Glad the family is well. :D

Congrats on the new land!