PDA

View Full Version : Need PT good thoughts!

catnapper
04-22-2004, 07:12 AM
Ok, I'm not asking for not prayers because nobody's sick or anything, but they'll be appreciated too.... my husband just found out yesterday that he's been given an interview with one of the top school districts in the area. If he gets this job, the pay increase will be significant! Not only that, but he'll get out of the lousy district he's in now and he can reset his attitude (it is currently set on grumpy) PLEASE send good vibes our way so that he finds a new job for Spetmeber and doesn't have to spend another year in the city teaching a bunch of gang member wanna-bes! (Just kidding there of course, but a lot of them ARE involved in gangs and its really sad.)

dukedogsmom
04-22-2004, 11:37 AM
Good luck! I know it would be good to get out of the bad area. Schools are dangerous now and that's really sad.

ChrisH
04-22-2004, 12:39 PM
Sending positive thoughts and good wishes your way! :)

Chris

Uabassoon
04-22-2004, 12:43 PM
I'll be sending some good thoughts in his and your directions that he gets the new job!

Randi
04-22-2004, 12:57 PM
Positive thoughts for your husband getting the job. :)

Kirsten
04-22-2004, 01:05 PM
Good luck to your hubby! We're keeping paws and fingers crossed here! :)

Kirsten

sirrahved
04-22-2004, 01:28 PM
Almighty God, please be with catnapper's husband during his interview. If it is your will, let him get a great job in an exciting school district where he can do wonderful things! If it is your will that he should stay where he is, please help him find direction and drive. Please hold catnapper and her husband in Your hands and guide them through this time. Thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness to us.

Amen

catnapper
04-22-2004, 01:50 PM
Thankyou! Please keep them coming - I've seen the power of PT well wishes and prayers!

We also found out today about another local school district building a whole new school and are hiring at least three new teachers per grade/class. I filled out the info on a website and sent in the additional paperwork today. One of hubby's coworker's got everything filed on Monday, had a call Tuesday, and has an interview this Friday!

I don't know when his resume/application will be viewable by the district because we have to wait for the website people to scan and upload the paperwork. I sure do wish we could have uploaded the certificates ourselves, but apparently people have tried to fake their paperwork (why, I don't know because its easy enough to verify. :rolleyes: ) Hopefully they'll have everything scanned by next weekend and we'll have a call the following Monday!

So keep those well wishes coming! I can fel them working already!!!!:D :D

jenluckenbach
04-22-2004, 03:41 PM
Prayers and well wishes for Grant!

But only if a pay increase means a feline increase ;) :D:D

catnapper
04-22-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Prayers and well wishes for Grant!

But only if a pay increase means a feline increase ;) :D:D
Nice try, Foster Mom Extraordinaire! And do you perhaps think I'd be taking Bailey home with me - because she WOULD be the one I'd take.

jazzcat
04-22-2004, 04:44 PM
Prayers and positive thoughts on the way!

Miss Meow
04-22-2004, 05:24 PM
On the way!

We need to get your husband from GRUMPY to HAPPY pronto!

Felicia's Mom
04-22-2004, 08:46 PM
Sending positive thoughts, may your husband get the job he wants!

slick
04-22-2004, 09:50 PM
Good luck!!! I hope things turn out for the best.

rg_girlca
04-22-2004, 09:58 PM
Prayers and positive thoughts on the way that all goes well with your hubby's interview and he gets the job.

krazyaboutkatz
04-22-2004, 10:59 PM
All fingers and paws are crossed here. I sure hope that your husband will get the new job. I also hope that he'll let you add another cat to your family too.:)