PDA

View Full Version : Me & Sean (online guy)

CountryWolf07
04-21-2004, 10:59 PM
We had a lot of fun.. we were laughing a lot.. he basically flirted with me a lot.. he decided to tickle me in the car while I was driving.. I told him to hands off, because I needed to drive! LOL.. he kept laughing how I kept jumping, because I'm very ticklish.. he goes "Oh now I know where to tickle!" :rolleyes:

So we went to Red Robin's, and I paid for dinner - and I didn't mind - Sean wasn't too happy about it, since he wanted to pay for it, so I teased him to look under the table so I can slip him the $20 bill, and he goes "Yay! Now I feel like a man!"

http://img15.photobucket.com/albums/v44/gbrooksfan07/seanme.jpg

Anyway -

Ok.. WOW! I can't believe my mom..

My mom was saying that Sean could come again.. and maybe he could spend the night on the couch.. if he wanted to stay for a day.. since it's a long drive back..

Did I *REALLY* hear my own mom say that? LOL

AND..

Sean said he felt the same way when he talked to me online.. and I felt the same way too!

Uabassoon
04-21-2004, 11:06 PM
I'm so happy to hear that things went well! :D

CountryWolf07
04-21-2004, 11:09 PM
Thanks!!

What is so cool is that my dogs went CRAZY for Sean.. Rosie wouldn't leave him alone.. she wanted him to pet her.. same thing with Anna.. that's a good sign. :)

All Creatures Great And Small
04-21-2004, 11:59 PM
Well, your mom likes him, the dogs like him, and YOU obviously like him - sounds like a great romance to me! ;) That's so great that you guys can find stuff to talk about for hours on end - I don't think I've ever had a conversation with my husband that lasted more than 15 minutes :rolleyes: (gotta sneak them in during commercials, pretty much).

binka_nugget
04-22-2004, 12:08 AM
I'm glad everything went well for you two. :D Anyone I want to get involved with, my dogs have to approve of first LOL.

neko1
04-22-2004, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by All Creatures Great And Small
That's so great that you guys can find stuff to talk about for hours on end - I don't think I've ever had a conversation with my husband that lasted more than 15 minutes :rolleyes: (gotta sneak them in during commercials, pretty much).

Sounds exactly like my husband and I!:o

catnapper
04-22-2004, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by All Creatures Great And Small
I don't think I've ever had a conversation with my husband that lasted more than 15 minutes :rolleyes: (gotta sneak them in during commercials, pretty much).

LOL - Me too! Only, he channel surfs during commercials, I have to be really quick to grab his attention!

I'm so happy things went well. You look so cute together. He's TALL!

anna_66
04-22-2004, 07:37 AM
Sounds like everything went great for you Rachel, I'm so happy:D

Guess this means there's going to be a second date hu;)

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-22-2004, 07:49 AM
awww

sounds like you guys had a great time.... *and took a really cute picture*

and if your dogs like him that is a ++ ;)

no only kidding... but it is really important that your mom likes him... and it sounds like she does!!:D

K9soul
04-22-2004, 08:00 AM
Wow, that sounds wonderful! It gives me a lot of memories of when my husband and I first met too, and the wonder of it all, and how when we met face to face, we already felt we knew each other and how great that felt!

Distance relationships can be so hard... but one thing is for sure, you spend a lot of time talking, and really getting to know the inner person.

I'm very happy for you :)

G.P.girl
04-22-2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by catnapper
LOL - Me too! Only, he channel surfs during commercials

OMG i hate it when my mom's boyfriend does that....course i can't say anything cause it's his Tv..but still

I'm glad things worked out well. how far away does he live?

CountryWolf07
04-22-2004, 10:13 AM
Thanks y'all!

LOL I feel bad about last night.. I was talking to Sean like at 2am or something... then I fell asleep.. while I was online.. and then I woke up and saw his messages like "hello? Raaachel, come back, hello?" I fell asleep @ the keyboard. Whoops!

And yes, there'll be a 2nd date, but I don't know when.

CathyBogart
04-22-2004, 10:35 AM
Oooh, congrats!! I'm so happy for you! He sounds great!

dukedogsmom
04-22-2004, 11:38 AM
I wish you good luck. He does sound nice and the fact that the dogs like him is a super big plus. Just don't move too fast. I know from experience.

ramanth
04-22-2004, 12:12 PM
I used to chat with Andy online and I'd fall asleep at the keyboard too. LOL! :o :D Don't feel bad.

Glad things worked out!

sirrahved
04-22-2004, 02:52 PM
All I can say is.....

WHAT A HOTTIE!

Rio and Me
04-22-2004, 03:23 PM
Your so lucky, to have found a guy that your mum/dogs and you aprove of,lol

Me and my mate have made a packed to find 2 suitable guys to date as we decided were 18/19 going on 30,lol
The search go's on

KY

Kfamr
04-22-2004, 03:25 PM
He actually looks like my friend Shawn.. Same names, just spelt differently!

bluekat
04-22-2004, 04:24 PM
I'm glad to hear that things went well!:D Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun together.

CountryWolf07
04-22-2004, 04:28 PM
Thanks!! :)

Hehe

Miss Meow
04-22-2004, 05:01 PM
He's cute, and has a lovely smile!

I hope things work out for you both, as you look great together.

aly
04-22-2004, 05:11 PM
So was it an "official" date, or just a friends type of thing? Does he know you LOOOOOOOOOOVE him? :D :D ;)

CountryWolf07
04-22-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by aly
So was it an "official" date, or just a friends type of thing? Does he know you LOOOOOOOOOOVE him? :D :D ;)

It was just a friends type of thing.. but we did mention last night that we felt the same way like we did online.. :P :D

I am gonna see him again hopefully next week..

Tonya
05-01-2004, 08:49 AM
I was out of town when you updated us, I had to go searching for this thread. hehe. I'm glad that you had a good time. It's a good sign that the pets and mom like him!

luckies4me
05-01-2004, 09:59 AM
OMG, you know, if you guys get married you will have a pic from the first time you guys hung out! That is so cool! I agree, he is a good looking guy and you guys look very cute together. :) Good luck!:D

CountryWolf07
05-03-2004, 06:42 AM
Haha, thanks!

We'll see what happens. I'm seeing him on Saturday hopefully. :D