PDA

View Full Version : sorry i've been gone so long

Truffles
04-21-2004, 10:47 PM
hey,

i'm so sorry for being gone so long.i've been so tired these days that all i do is sleep all day:( i don't even come to my pc as much as i used to.i've also had some down times i had a few seizures and at easter i had a seizure then woke up and heard my mom mumble (WE CAN'T GO ANYWHERE W/O YOU SEIZING) that hurt so much its not like i asked for epilepsy.anyway i'll try and post more i really miss you guys and gals :) i promise i'll force myself out of bed and come post ;) anyway i'm still around just tired.take care :)

marylyn

binka_nugget
04-22-2004, 12:22 AM
Nice to see you here again! I've been wondering where you were. Seizures are scary things; I'm glad that you're alright.

davidpizzica
04-22-2004, 01:49 AM
I'm glad that you're alright after your seizures. When I was growing up, I had epilepsy. For some reason I only took them at night ( they got me out of school the next day ) so I know what it is like for you.

Uabassoon
04-22-2004, 12:51 PM
It's good to see you again. I was wondering where you'd been. I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling so well lateley. I hope you feel better soon.

catnapper
04-22-2004, 12:59 PM
I'm sorry that you've been having seizures again. Please take care of youself! My dad gets seizures and its very scary. Glad to see you back though!:D

Karen
04-22-2004, 02:13 PM
Now, now, no apologies necessary, just git yerself here so we can smile at you! :D

Seriously, sorry you've been feeling low, glad to see you back online.

dukedogsmom
04-22-2004, 03:54 PM
I'm sorry to learn of your seizures. Your mom was probably just worried about you or stressed out about. I don't think she would mean to hurt you, surely. So, hope you get better and come back more.

jazzcat
04-22-2004, 04:37 PM
Hi and glad to see you back. I'm sorry you had the seizures. I didn't know they would make you tired like that. I hope you are better soon.

Miss Meow
04-22-2004, 05:16 PM
I'm glad you're back, and sorry about your seizures.

Maybe your mum is just tired as well and made that comment on the spur of the moment. Give her a big hug and tell her you appreciate what she does. Maybe that'll inspire her to be more encouraging.

davidpizzica
04-25-2004, 07:08 AM
Iagree with Miss Meow. Your mother's comments were probably made in haste,and I would'nt take them to heart.

Kfamr
04-25-2004, 08:25 AM
I'm glad to have you back -- and I agree with the others.

I hope you had a nice Easter other than that incident!

jenfer
04-25-2004, 09:59 AM
Take good care of yourself!!! :)