PDA

View Full Version : my neighbours just had their stuff stolen.....

carole
04-21-2004, 08:36 PM
Just as I am on PT the police knock at my door, telling me my neighbours just got their stuff stolen, apparently a car pulled up and just loaded stuff, I feel so bad as I never saw anything, because I was on here, this is in broad daylight, the damn cheek of them, I feel really sorry for them, they are hard-working young people who have had their cars stolen twice as well, this sucks, bigtime, I will sure as heck be extra careful about locking up my home. These type of low-lifes just make me sick.

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-22-2004, 06:08 AM
Before me and my husband were married his roomates house was robbed.... and all of my husband's valuables were stolen..

and the think that made me the most upset is the police didn't do ANYTHING about it...

it eventually got around to my husband and friend who robbed then "a supposed friend" and we went to the police and told them we wanted to get a search warrent and it NEVER happened...

if it wasnt' for the home insurance my husband would have never saw his stuff again.... hopefully your police force is more generous to you neighbors then they were my husband and his roomate.

carole
04-22-2004, 10:33 PM
Well I sure hope so, thats awful, if they had a lead on the culprits , they would investigate and do what they could!!!