PDA

View Full Version : Kittens playing

wayne0214
12-20-2001, 07:24 PM
Although not having witnessed this before, it took me by surprise. Snow Tiger and Jumper were chasing each other around the house, but more than this they were actually trying to evade each other -depending on who was being chased. When one would get far enough ahead of the other to hide under something and then, while the one was hunting, the other would jump out for an attack! This game lasted quite a while, until they both got tired enough to lay down for the evening!

.......wayne

AmberLee
12-20-2001, 09:40 PM
Soooo sweet. Is this new activity for them?

I really love to watch my cats do this ... except when it's across my bed or my body at 2 a.m. or thereabouts. :eek: :rolleyes: :D

wayne0214
12-21-2001, 06:30 AM
AmberLee, I don't know if it is new to them, it is the first time I have oberved this type of playing. Since it is raining outside, and the noise the rain makes on the metal awining, causes my furkids to be a bit "frisky", (more like aggressive). I've noticed this type of frisky behavior before, whenever it is raining. They have chased each other through the house before, but this is usually done while I'm busy with other things, and am too busy to watch them. But what caught my attention is the structure of theiir game, which appeared to me to be fairly complicated.

yorkster
12-26-2001, 03:59 PM
I could watch cats/kittens play for hours! Very entertaining :D :D :D