PDA

View Full Version : Disturbing Situation

petlover
04-20-2004, 09:18 PM
The people that I keep my horses at just got new chickens. Of course as soon as I spotted them I ran up and started playing with them and talking to them. And then a friend of mine comes out of the house and goes " You like my chickens?" and of course I say yes, and then she says " Well good, then you can join us when we eat them." I was very offended. So I stare at her for a moment is disbelief and carefully sat down a chicken that I was holding. And I say " I don't think I'll be joining you." and then I walked away. Just thought that I would share this because I can't stop thinkin about those poor chickens:( *future grilled chicken:( :( *

green_chameleon_girl
04-20-2004, 09:25 PM
aww thats so sad:( :( I want to because a vegetarian now....poor chickens I had chicken for dinner *almost throws up* Aw im horrible,,,:( *cries*

Kfamr
04-20-2004, 09:43 PM
I can understand them eating the chickens, but to that that to you was absolitely disturbing and rude!

Especially since you're younger, you don't just say that to a young person, or anyone who obviously like the animals and is holding them!

G.P.girl
04-20-2004, 11:15 PM
oh that's sad! :( that's why i'm a vegetarian. poor chckens, but i guess they'll live a better life than most, before they're eaten