PDA

View Full Version : Ripley's day at the spa - video

jazzcat
04-20-2004, 05:32 PM
I got the Cat Spa out along with some catnip. Ripley had a good time.

jazzcat
04-20-2004, 05:33 PM
Here's Scout after getting a little high.

kimlovescats
04-20-2004, 08:38 PM
Awwwwwwwww, I just love Ripley .... and what a good job of grooming he was doing!!!! Maybe we need one of these spas!!! :D

edit: Just now saw Scout's video too! What a cutie pie!! Looks like he was definitely feeling GOOD! :)

catnapper
04-21-2004, 07:00 AM
What is that spa thing? I wonder if my boys would like one too.

My goodness is Ripley a handsome groomer! Look at how thoroughly he cleaned those tufts between his toes! LOL

And Scout was way too cute - I do believe of saw a little tail action! :D

sirrahbed
04-21-2004, 07:32 AM
I think I have watched it about 20 times now! Over and over and it just amazes me! Not only the spa - I WANT ONE!! but watching Ripley! I never realized now beautiful and full of expression he is! OMG he is so, so gorgeous! I guess every so often he would see one of his humans or maybe one of the other kitties would catch his attention and he got that alert look? Oh my!! OK, that does it! I have in no way abandoned Peanut Butter, but I am a new fan club member - RIPLEY!!
I just LOVE these videos and this time my hubby was NOT around to grunt at me :D

catmandu
04-21-2004, 09:02 AM
I bought a Cat Spa , and the Cats spend a lot of time , in\gnoring oit. I finally gave it , t Frnklins Guardian , and Franklin , and Mimi Love it!

Kona & Oreo's mom
04-21-2004, 09:29 AM
Ripley did a good job of cleaning between his toes. :) He is so handsome. And I thought that Scout was going to roll right off the tree. He sure loves the nip!

sirrahbed
04-21-2004, 01:25 PM
Lori - I have searched all over the Internet for one of those spas - where did you get it?? I want one! :rolleyes:

catlover4ever
04-21-2004, 01:41 PM
I loved the videos....I have one of the spas as well and every single one of my babies love it.

Deb you can find it at Petco.com.........once there do a search for cat spa and you should be able to order it there. It is on sale for 16.99 --- Meg

RICHARD
04-21-2004, 01:50 PM
Wow!

I loved the new P-Doody video!!!!

;)

sirrahbed
04-21-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by catlover4ever
I loved the videos....I have one of the spas as well and every single one of my babies love it.

Deb you can find it at Petco.com.........once there do a search for cat spa and you should be able to order it there. It is on sale for 16.99 --- Meg

Thanks Meg!! I had been to the Petco site but was entering "pet spa" DUH! I have ordered one along with lots of other goodies:D Can't wait!!

jazzcat
04-21-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Thanks Meg!! I had been to the Petco site but was entering "pet spa" DUH! I have ordered one along with lots of other goodies:D Can't wait!!
I'm glad you found one. I hope your gang will enjoy it. Jazz is a little indifferent to it and Scout likes it with nip but Ripley loves it. Maybe Dylan will find it as wonderful too. I found mine this past January marked down to $12 at SuperPetz.

Thanks for nice comments. I guess I should have called this a P-Doody video.:D

I thought Scout was hysterical trying to roll on top of that tunnel. She gets really wired on catnip where as Ripley is your classic stoner.

RICHARD
04-21-2004, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Thanks for nice comments. I guess I should have called this a P-Doody video.:D

Sorry,

It may be a while before the novelty of Ripley's Rap name wears off!

jazzcat
04-21-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
Sorry,

It may be a while before the novelty of Ripley's Rap name wears off!
I love the new rapper name for Rip. He's been called P-Doody several times now. I think he is actually proud. He has other similar names around here - Master Yak and Biggy B.

catcrazylady
04-22-2004, 02:19 PM
I LOVED THOSE VIDEOS!! Ripley is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love those white pawsies!! How handsome even if he is a P-Doody!
I thought for sure Scout was going to roll right off! How cute!!! I love nip happy kitties!

I have in no way abandoned Peanut Butter, but I am a new fan club member - RIPLEY!!

Ok, Sirrahbed I'm sure you can belong to more than one fan at a time. I hope so because I want in the Ripley club myself!!!

I love the spa and I may have to check on that myself.

sirrahbed
04-22-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady

Ok, Sirrahbed I'm sure you can belong to more than one fan at a time. I hope so because I want in the Ripley club myself!!!

Well, Peanut Butter was my first and very favorite - I can't help it - and Dylan KNOWS this. He doesn't mind because he knows that is why I picked him!! I can't have Dylan knowing that I am admiring any others now can I???:cool:

Oh my, but that RIPLEY!!!:D Is it that Maine Coon look???