PDA

View Full Version : DigiCam isn't working!

ChiRen
04-20-2004, 04:10 PM
Our digital camera isn't working. It takes pictures just fine, but it won't transfer them to the computer. Everything is connected where it needs to be, but it isn't working.

I have some pictures we took of Cameron yesterday, but I can't get them onto my computer. :(

Any ideas what could be wrong???

catnapper
04-20-2004, 04:40 PM
I had the same exact problem. It turned out to be the USB cord. Is it a standard one that you can get anywhere or one made specifically for the camera brand?

Also, if its warrantied, you can send it bck t the manufacturer and they'll fix it real fast - mine was back tome within 4 days! :cool:

If you can't get the USB cord or send it back to the maunfacturer, you can buy a card reader - I think they are fairly cheap.

ChiRen
04-20-2004, 05:28 PM
Well, we are using the USB cord that came with our camera...so I don't know what that means lol. :o

The camera is warrantied, but I don't know about the cord. Could I e-mail or write to the company and ask them???

popcornbird
04-20-2004, 05:30 PM
Just get a new cord. :p I think you can get USB cords at any computer store. If the computer is working normally, and the camera is taking pics just fine too, its most likely just the cord.

sirrahved
04-20-2004, 05:39 PM
My thought was the cord as well. That would be my first guess.

ChiRen
04-20-2004, 05:58 PM
Alright, thanks! I'll check on that! :D